IGNORED

Please people be nice

Dollymarie

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Well maybe you should realise that most of what I post is tongue in cheek hogwash, get off that high horse and get your thong unbunched FFS. It's an inconsequential football forum (gasp!)

I get that. But it's impossible to have any sort of sensible debate when you are called a Gas Head w anker.

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Mentioned tongue-in-cheek about Birmingham fans shouting "who" after every substitution.  The same thread where I also praised their actions to help a fellow football fan. 

Let's not manipulate the facts.

Ahhhh 'tongue in cheek'

* Exception 7a

When said , or claimed to have been said , 'tongue in cheek' personal insults can not be regarded negatively

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

So I've just gone and deleted 14 posts that had been reported overnight. I think that's a record for one evening. Pretty much all of these were from posters taking chunks out of each other and personally abusing your fellow forum users. 

Can I remind everyone to keep within forum rules, stop trying to get round the swear filter and stop hurling abuse at each other. 

Nobody is happy with how things are at the moment, but that doesn't mean you need to take things out on each other. We are all allowed our opinions, and should respect those. Stop getting personal. 

Thank you. 

IMG_8879.JPG

Its all very well for you, you don't have to get round the swear filter ;) Seriously, well said, Dolly.

8 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

So I've just gone and deleted 14 posts that had been reported overnight. I think that's a record for one evening. Pretty much all of these were from posters taking chunks out of each other and personally abusing your fellow forum users. 

Can I remind everyone to keep within forum rules, stop trying to get round the swear filter and stop hurling abuse at each other. 

Nobody is happy with how things are at the moment, but that doesn't mean you need to take things out on each other. We are all allowed our opinions, and should respect those. Stop getting personal. 

Thank you. 

IMG_8879.JPG

Hypocritical considering the numerous goading posts you have done recently, perhapa you should look in the mirror before posting such ridiculous threads.

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So wishing that someone is murdered can be laughed off as a joke because it doesn't 'break any forum rules' ?

But if someone chooses to abuse a fellow forum member or their opinion on a City-related matter they risk a ban?

That doesn't seem right to me but let's move on....

I think you'll find humour/jokes shouldn't be taken on face value, else most comedians would be in prison. 

Archived