IGNORED

Please people be nice

Dollymarie

32 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

So I've just gone and deleted 14 posts that had been reported overnight. I think that's a record for one evening. Pretty much all of these were from posters taking chunks out of each other and personally abusing your fellow forum users. 

Can I remind everyone to keep within forum rules, stop trying to get round the swear filter and stop hurling abuse at each other. 

Nobody is happy with how things are at the moment, but that doesn't mean you need to take things out on each other. We are all allowed our opinions, and should respect those. Stop getting personal. 

Thank you. 

IMG_8879.JPG

Should he be sacked Dolly???

We're all very frustrated with how things are currently and it's human nature to feel angry and pissed off when a poster disagrees with your points and those with a limited cognitive range react badly and resort to personal insults.

Dolly is quite right to tell everyone to keep replies as civil as possible.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

We're all very frustrated with how things are currently and it's human nature to feel angry and pissed off when a poster disagrees with your points and those with a limited cognitive range react badly and resort to personal insults.

Think it's more people's frustration at working out which of the Members of the 'LJ Faith' is actually this bloke ,

or is he all of them and using multiple accounts

IMG_1261.JPG

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Like calling someone a Conference manager? 

Sorry, couldn't resist.

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Going off on a Pythonesque tangent, can't we get LJ a job as a lion tamer?

Ideal job

Could disorientate and confuse them with powerpoints , arrange their attack formation in a line straight down the middle of the cage , thus allowing total safety in avoiding any attack threat , whilst giving the opportunity to go down the sides , and kick them up the arse !

:thumbsup:

:yawn:

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ideal job

Could disorientate and confuse them with powerpoints , arrange their attack formation in a line straight down the middle of the cage , thus allowing total safety in avoiding any attack threat , whilst giving the opportunity to go down the sides , and kick them up the arse !

:thumbsup:

:yawn:

Or headbutt their bollocks.

The sooner the club gets the wheels back on track (by doing whatever it takes to do that) then people can rally and get behind the team. There's probably a few who could reflect on their behaviour at a traumatic time but there is a huge desire among fans to achieve success and at the moment we've become a laughing stock with no end in sight. People are hurting .

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

So I've just gone and deleted 14 posts that had been reported overnight. I think that's a record for one evening. Pretty much all of these were from posters taking chunks out of each other and personally abusing your fellow forum users. 

Can I remind everyone to keep within forum rules, stop trying to get round the swear filter and stop hurling abuse at each other. 

Nobody is happy with how things are at the moment, but that doesn't mean you need to take things out on each other. We are all allowed our opinions, and should respect those. Stop getting personal. 

Thank you. 

IMG_8879.JPG

so saying trump should be assassinated is not personal?

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I wasn't attacking another poster by saying that. It was merely an attempt at humour which some got and some didn't. I didn't break any forum rules. 

So wishing that someone is murdered can be laughed off as a joke because it doesn't 'break any forum rules' ?

But if someone chooses to abuse a fellow forum member or their opinion on a City-related matter they risk a ban?

That doesn't seem right to me but let's move on....

Just remember guys and gals, it's a game of football, it's a hobby, a pastime.

Ok it has become ingrained In our DNA somewhat but there is no need to be hurling abuse at each other left right and centre. That won't change anything.

Every day people have to deal with far more difficult things than their football club losing each week.

When we all signed up to be football fans we did so on the understanding that there will be good times but also there will be bad times.

Imagine if our players acted like some people on here? There would be handbags on the pitch every game.

This saddens me as it's unlikely to happen but as a fanbase at this tough time we should all be coming together.

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with most on here.

41 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I wasn't attacking another poster by saying that. It was merely an attempt at humour which some got and some didn't. I didn't break any forum rules. 

some things can be taken as humour dolly, advocating murder is NOT one of them

Archived