IGNORED

hearing lots of rumours he will be gone today?

Andy082005

2 hours ago, Marty said:

There's still only 1 rehashed story on the official site today. No interview or comments coming from Ashton Gate today. That's gotta mean something, surely. A decision has to be made for all the many reasons other have commented on already. I cant believe a successful businessman can conduct a business in such a way that he's happy to fail, so there MUST be a reason for the silence. But what is it?

Are you Miss Marple in disguise?  :) 

For what it's worth "The Sun" stated we have someone lined up as a LJ replacement.

Traditionally Board Meetings were held on Monday evenings and it was then that managerial departures were announced; Fred Ford, Alan Dicks and so on

34 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

How can he possibly sack him after that? He'd look an absolute plum.

He won't sack him.

When he goes, LJ will resign or leave "by mutual consent" ( once compensation has been negotiated.

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Is there a match this week? Completely lost interest. Please tell me it is not a league match because I have temporarily had enough of Match Day. Have no desire to write anything positive.

Aww, that's a shame. Perhaps let Big Tone do the main one and you can do the (even) shorter version instead.

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 17:12, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I understand the support issue, but I have a genuine question to the fans who want LJ to remain, exactly what have you seen that an overwhelming majority seem to have missed?.

Sorry - old thread I know..... probably our performances, results and league standing from August to somewhere in November maybe. 3/4 months good, 2 and half abysmal. Not being stuffed. Losing narrowly. Players still behind LJ etc etc. I guess that's left an imprint on some of the fan base.

Archived