IGNORED

Reclaim the East End - PETITION

phantom

20 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Yes mate.  I used to be the East End before getting turfed out to the Atyeo.  How many years must I have been in the East End to have qualified as a Superfan?

What about the Superfans that have only ever been in the Atyeo?  Surely, I count more than them?

See what kind of nonsense this is?  We are all fans.  We are all equal.  No one has the right to say they deserve any better treatment than anyone else.

Good point

No fan is any more important than the next

(Sorry any "Superfans" out there)

3 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

I moved when I had to.  I chose to move to a stand that was redeveloped precisely so I wouldn't have to move again.  

Those in the Atyeo chose to stay in a stand that was either going to be away only at some stage, or was going to be redeveloped at some point.

If they wanted to come back to East End then they should have done so when the had the chance, when the SS was built. As said before, sprinkled around the SS they may have got the whole SS rocking rather than setting themselves apart. 

So in your view it's either cancel what was being done for since I can remember or scatter about, get the 'group' broken up and hope that you can get the stand going that way? I think the East Enders compromised and moved for the time being, if only everyone would compromise now and again...

4 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

So in your view it's either cancel what was being done for since I can remember or scatter about, get the 'group' broken up and hope that you can get the stand going that way? I think the East Enders compromised and moved for the time being, if only everyone would compromise now and again...

On 26/01/2017 at 13:07, Dollymarie said:

We weren't given the option in the South Stand of having an unreserved area with a more relaxed attitude to standing/language. The Atyeo was therefore the only choice given we could have that in there. 

The Atyeo is unlikely to remain in its current state for very much longer and so those of us who want the above would like a permanent home. We've moved 6 times in 5 seasons. It's got to stop. :) 

6 times in 5 seasons?! I remember you being moved from the East End to the Williams, then from the Williams to the Atyeo....have I missed the other 4 moves?! I suppose you are counting moving from the Atyeo to another bit of the Atyeo? If so, I've missed the other 3 moves.

Apologies if I have forgotten other moves, top notch Merlot ain't good for the old memory!

5 minutes ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

My group is 8 mates that have been watching city stood or sat together for donkeys.  Very much doubt there are 8 seats together anywhere in the SS, let alone with the view we have now.  Can't afford Dolman or West Stand so that would my whole match day experience gone.   

How many people are going to be expected to step aside for those more worthy?  1,000, maybe 1,500 or 2,000? 

3 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

My group is 8 mates that have been watching city stood or sat together for donkeys.  Very much doubt there are 8 seats together anywhere in the SS, let alone with the view we have now.  Can't afford Dolman or West Stand so that would my whole match day experience gone.   

How many people are going to be expected to step aside for those more worthy?  1,000, maybe 1,500 or 2,000? 

your having a laugh!

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

6 times in 5 seasons?! I remember you being moved from the East End to the Williams, then from the Williams to the Atyeo....have I missed the other 4 moves?! I suppose you are counting moving from the Atyeo to another bit of the Atyeo? If so, I've missed the other 3 moves.

Apologies if I have forgotten other moves, top notch Merlot ain't good for the old memory!

Little more than 5 season but I can remember being in the upper corner of the Williams (clock side, subbers) then to the Dolman east end side then we asked for the Eastend to be opened and went there, from the EE back to the Williams corner then on to the Atyeo stand but moved from one side to the other in that stand.

21 hours ago, Matty Taylor [BCFC] said:

With respect, the east end lot have been there for years and years, if anyone has the 'right' to that area then it's them, new stand or not.

Absolute rubbish - what about those of us who were in the proper East End throughout the 1970s and 1980s and into the 1990s before it had horrid seats put in? What about our rights?

Someone with a current season ticket in the South Stand should not be made to move if they don't want to, because a lot of them were in the East End before many of Section 82 (or whatever they're called) were born...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolute rubbish - what about those of us who were in the proper East End throughout the 1970s and 1980s and into the 1990s before it had horrid seats put in? What about our rights?

Someone with a current season ticket in the South Stand should not be made to move if they don't want to, because a lot of them were in the East End before many of Section 82 (or whatever they're called) were born...

well said

3 minutes ago, cider head said:

Little more than 5 season but I can remember being in the upper corner of the Williams (clock side, subbers) then to the Dolman east end side then we asked for the Eastend to be opened and went there, from the EE back to the Williams corner then on to the Atyeo stand but moved from one side to the other in that stand.

But were you made to move from the Williams by the clock to the Dolman, or did you choose to?

I think you're thinking of the move when the East End was demolished? He was talking about a previous move when the East End was there but not open to home fans...

no when the east end was demolished they went to the Williams by the clock

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well said mate -  I'm with you on this spent all the 70/80/90 in the east end, then the atyeo but decided SS when it was built and here I'm staying.

Just now, iamsober said:

no when the east end was demolished they went to the Williams by the clock

I know, I asked the poster when they moved from the Williams to the Dolman whether it was their choice or not? The East End was still there then, but it was closed to home fans...this was before they'd ever been in the East End..

I know, I asked the poster when they moved from the Williams to the Dolman whether it was their choice or not? The East End was still there then, but it was closed to home fans...this was before they'd ever been in the East End..

ok but did they ever move to the dolman?

14 minutes ago, reddoh said:

As a wee little kiddie I used to stand behind the ee goal great for penalty's but not great for much else but back then being 4 foot + or - probably my fault.

I don't sit right behind the goal but I like the 'action' to be coming towards me, not to watch it from the side…also the risk of being hit by a ball at a free kick

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I don't sit right behind the goal but I like the 'action' to be coming towards me, not to watch it from the side…also the risk of being hit by a ball at a free kick

Been laughing for all the wrong reasons SORRY , enjoy the games  :-)

Archived