IGNORED

Boreeeeeeeed...

brizzlelou

7 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Anybody else feeling extreme boredom with the club? Feels a bit like a sexless marriage...need to bring some spice into the relationship! I still love her (city) but my god has she let herself go!

perhaps a bit of slap and tickle  a curry for the spice and don't forget valentines day is just round the corner

13 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Oh yes, Leeds away. Should be one to remember then.

Anyone think of a suitable EP headline for the Wednesday which not only references the date but the likely result as well?

Leeds break City hearts? Lansdown's love affair with Lee Johnson over?

I know what you mean @brizzlelou. I've barely posted the last few days as it's just constant LJ this and LJ that and I really can't be arsed to flick through 24 pages of the same old shit.

Hence why I like OTIB best when random topics appear or when the threads stay a reasonable length. Nowt against people who post continuously but I do find it drags after a while.

God it's been shit, I've really started questioning why I'm actually going any more, ever since the East End went I haven't felt as connected to the club, it feels too sanitised and gentrified, results have gone, the board don't seem to have a clue what they're doing, we've got a useless **** for a manager, and I'm struggling to justify paying for fuel, tickets, and food for an experience I'm not really enjoying any more.

9 hours ago, Sepp Blatter said:

New 30,000 stadium and loads £10m spent. The club can't keep being exciting every hour. 

Don't expect them to be exciting every hour just not a complete bunch of clueless f@knubs! What's the point in having a 30,000 seater and £10m spent on players if they're are going to stick by a manager who, as nice a guy he is, will surely see us relegated from a league we are supposed to be competitive in, pushing for promotion in and the reason SL has built said 30,000 seater and spent £10m? What's the point in all of that when come May we'll be two leagues lower than where the board want to be and already 1 year into the 5 year plan!?

8 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

God it's been shit, I've really started questioning why I'm actually going any more, ever since the East End went I haven't felt as connected to the club, it feels too sanitised and gentrified, results have gone, the board don't seem to have a clue what they're doing, we've got a useless **** for a manager, and I'm struggling to justify paying for fuel, tickets, and food for an experience I'm not really enjoying any more.

I echo lots of your post. I have been organising a lads day out for the Rotherham game and taking a couple of Exeter City fans that have never been to the Gate before. I'm looking forward to the pubs before the game, meeting up with me mates and the pubs after the game. The game almost seems incidental! However, I am still going and will get behind the team as always and hope that we get a result which has become such a crucial game.

Archived