IGNORED

Fans Fighting amongst each other at Burnley?

KeepUpLino

10 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

There has been some reports on Facebook about disgraceful scenes between fans arguing amongst each other about the situation our club finds it self in, anyone see anything?

Was only a matter of time really and can only see it getting worse.... Not looking forward to Tuesday personally!!

I've never known this clubs fans be so divided! So sad to see. Heartbreaking.

Just now, brizzlelou said:

I agree, the man pulling the strings is to blame, this should have been put to bed weeks ago, it's painful to watch, embarrassing, it's damaging our reputation... I have never know it this bad in the 30 years I've followed!!!

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I agree, the man pulling the strings is to blame, this should have been put to bed weeks ago, it's painful to watch, embarrassing, it's damaging our reputation... I have never know it this bad in the 30 years I've followed!!!

Really...?

17 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

There has been some reports on Facebook about disgraceful scenes between fans arguing amongst each other about the situation our club finds it self in, anyone see anything?

Was only a matter of time really and can only see it getting worse.... Not looking forward to Tuesday personally!!

As a rule I find it best to assume everything on Facebook is a lie until proven otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Osman,Pulis,Ward,Sod.

Seen it all before, when fans are at each others throats. Fully expect to see it in the next couple of games as well.

13 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

At half time there was over the top stewarding which prompted city fans to step in to support the lad. Nothing between city at all. 

Sorry to disappoint you but also lots of chants in support of our manager. 

It just goes to show how much this dire City situation is just making people so effin angry.

For some people BCFC is their life and when things are as bad as they are they are bound to express there emotions in different ways.

I get pissed off for two or three days when city lose but then we normally win or draw in the next couple of games which brings me back up, but this current situation of serial losses has put me on a permanent downer and I am really angry.

The frustrating thing is that it could be resolved so easily.

Archived