IGNORED

Changing room all ready - merged

ExiledAjax

24 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Argos catalogue my friend. 

@AdamB @Mkelly Tbf, you definitely missed a trick not getting Scott to do a 'Scotty's guide to the gate'. The last one was immense. Perhaps he can do one when the whole stadium is complete? Incorporating changing rooms (home/away), media centre, Heineken Lounges, concourse and VIP areas such as upstairs in the Lansdown.

May still need 2 or 3 I reckon.

33 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

@AdamB @Mkelly Tbf, you definitely missed a trick not getting Scott to do a 'Scotty's guide to the gate'. The last one was immense. Perhaps he can do one when the whole stadium is complete? Incorporating changing rooms (home/away), media centre, Heineken Lounges, concourse and VIP areas such as upstairs in the Lansdown.

Don't panic. It's on the cards! Still some decor being finished though.

Adam

Well, I like the video.  Had some humerous little touches and the club has moved on lightyears in terms of media pieces like this.

My recommendation would be to make Sheff Wed and Rotherham get changed in the old Atyeo home dressing room.  That way, we'll score three goals in the last 20 minutes whatever happens.

Had to laugh at the choice of song for the video (Call on Me by Starley).  Here are the lyrics:

When you're low
And your knees can't rise

You feel helpless
And you're looking to the sky
Some people would say
To accept their fate
Well, if this is fate
Then we'll find a way to cheat
Cause, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh we'll say a little prayer
But, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh if the answer isn't fair
You know you can call on me
When you need somebody
When you can't stop the tears from falling down, down, down
Call on me, darling
Call on me, darling (call on me)
When you're weary
And the road is dark
And I'll guide you
With the beating of my heart
And if the calvary
And the help don't come
Well, then we'll find a way
To dodge a smoking gun
Cause, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh we'll say a little prayer
But, oh,

OK so BS have added more photos to their site...

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/first-look-dressing-room-areas-at-ashton-gate/

I'm concerned though. The picture of the shower room has no handy racks for players to put their soap/shampoo.

Think @Mkelly needs to have this sorted out. Think of all the bottles and soap bars all over the floor... H&S would have a field day. Best knock it down and start again. :thumbsup:

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/media/12986/jmp_ag_west-stand_new_facilities_rt0029.jpg?width=880&height=660&mode=crop

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

OK so BS have added more photos to their site...

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/first-look-dressing-room-areas-at-ashton-gate/

I'm concerned though. The picture of the shower room has no handy racks for players to put their soap/shampoo.

Think @Mkelly needs to have this sorted out. Think of all the bottles and soap bars all over the floor... H&S would have a field day. Best knock it down and start again. :thumbsup:

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/media/12986/jmp_ag_west-stand_new_facilities_rt0029.jpg?width=880&height=660&mode=crop

Plus there's nowhere to hang the towels. It's crying out for some volunteer towel holders hey Peg? :w00t:

Glad the players will no longer be entering and leaving the pitch by the away fans.

I'm really hoping that using the new changing rooms and tunnel might herald a change in our fortunes. This sounds desperate I know but I need something to give me cause for optimism.

13 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Plus there's nowhere to hang the towels. It's crying out for some volunteer towel holders hey Peg? :w00t:

I also worried how the players are coping because there didn't seem to be anywhere for them to put out their grooming products. Perhaps SL could get some shelves put up for the purpose.

I'm not sure of the players are worried about getting relegated, but I'm sure they will want to look their best if they are!

37 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Why are sexist remarks not allowed but jokes about male prison rape are?

I don't take offence to either, nor agree with either (obviously) but it seems to be one rule for something and another for something else.

Um... can you show me who made a male rape joke? Can't see one anywhere. I deliberately made no reference to a certain phrase when I suggested racks for shampoo/soap as I knew it was offensive and wrong so if your comment was aimed at me, I'm blameless.

Edit: I meant soap bars on the floor as a slip hazard. I've slipped on one and I tell you, Torvill and Dean had f all on me that day.

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

Um... can you show me who made a male rape joke? Can't see one anywhere. I deliberately made no reference to a certain phrase when I suggested racks for shampoo/soap as I knew it was offensive and wrong so if your comment was aimed at me, I'm blameless.

Oh no.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

But surely the SAG will veto any of the players being able to walk around the changing rooms dripping all over the place! We can't even get a table to sit down at in the concourse! 

And the drains don't look very big either. 15 blokes all showering equals a lot of water. Unless the floor is slightly angled so the water drains that way, it'll take ages to clear.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

But surely the SAG will veto any of the players being able to walk around the changing rooms dripping all over the place! We can't even get a table to sit down at in the concourse! 

they will probably asked for cold dryers to be installed so the players don't drip

Just now, Baldyman said:

Very impressive BUT names on plaques above their seats !!!!! Really ? We're not Real Madrid ffs and can't help but wonder if there's too much massaging of ego's right now and not enough kicking up the backside ! Need to get feet back on the ground I feel ! 

It's the norm 

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I know Scott personally and are you sure it's a good idea to let him loose in the VIP areas with a camera? Considering the amount of bars there is around the stadium this could be an interesting watch :clapping:

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I know Scott personally and are you sure it's a good idea to let him loose in the VIP areas with a camera? Considering the amount of bars there is around the stadium this could be an interesting watch :clapping:

Do it after a game. The bars will be empty. It's all good. :thumbsup:

Archived