IGNORED

Changing room all ready - merged

ExiledAjax

Propaganda...set up by LJ, to make the team and club look like they are all working together harmoniously. You can see they are all acting...if you look closely, you can see snipers hiding in the corner of the Directors box, wearing a North Korean type bandana with the words inscribed...'Smoke and Mirrors'.

I don't believe a word of it.

Can guarantee someone will find something in it to hang LJ and the club... ;)

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

Propaganda...set up by LJ, to make the team and club look like they are all working together harmoniously. You can see they are all acting...if you look closely, you can see snipers hiding in the corner of the Directors box, wearing a North Korean type bandana with the words inscribed...'Smoke and Mirrors'.

Seriously @spudski get your head out the sand.

All looks great BTW, nice little behind the scenes from the club and good to see the lads having some banter.

Now let's do it on the pitch tomorrow night. 

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

Let me go first...

a) why are we giving the players a nice new changing room when they can be bothered to win games? 

b) how dare some of them be smiling!

c) LJ looks particularly short

d) I saw Alan Curbishly in the Heineken lounge bar in that video. 

e) I feel so disconnected from the club and hate that you can now get burger relish at the the catering vans. Against Modern Football

8 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Seems as if Golbourne likes quite a tight fitting shirt!

Your motif looks a bit too Wednesday-ish although I realise its a Robin not an Owl. Not a bad little home design though it has to be said.

New changing room; could it possibly be good karma? Will tomorrow be the first match using it then fellas?

1 minute ago, ciderbeans said:

TBH, I expected screens and tactics boards etc. It looks very basic for the time it has taken

LJ has been listening to OTIB...no more of that bollox. Just deep heat, bucket of water and some half time oranges will suffice...oh and Tom Finney's book on playing wingers :grr:

A bit worried about the sign saying " Welcome to Ashton Gate" as we've been making teams too welcome to Ashton Gate this season.

Remember playing county league football back in the day at Arundel ( I think). In the away dressing rom they had a stainless steel urinal with Arundel FC painted on the steel back in large letters. Underneath, in smaller letters was painted " this is the only time you'll be able to pi55 all over us today". We should go for something similarly welcoming.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

LJ has been listening to OTIB...no more of that bollox. Just deep heat, bucket of water and some half time oranges will suffice...oh and Tom Finney's book on playing wingers :grr:

What! No magic sponge ?

15 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A bit worried about the sign saying " Welcome to Ashton Gate" as we've been making teams too welcome to Ashton Gate this season.

Remember playing county league football back in the day at Arundel ( I think). In the away dressing rom they had a stainless steel urinal with Arundel FC painted on the steel back in large letters. Underneath, in smaller letters was painted " this is the only time you'll be able to pi55 all over us today". We should go for something similarly welcoming.

Haha oh god that place is still falling to pieces! Looks like they go down the tip to get all the sheets of aluminium they can. 

46 minutes ago, spudski said:

I blame Leni Riefenstahl

33 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Indeed. I'd never be one to suggest that a person's height has any influence on their ability to manage a football team - but I'm about the same height as Wilbs and bloody heck was there a difference!

What I don't understand about Johnson is that he has been wth us for a year now and he is still only 5ft 6in.  Hasn't Lansdown noticed this?  With his huge fortune, is he really prepared to stand back and do nothing about it?  

6 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

What I don't understand about Johnson is that he has been wth us for a year now and he is still only 5ft 6in.  Hasn't Lansdown noticed this?  With his huge fortune, is he really prepared to stand back and do nothing about it?  

I thought we were trying to be like Barcelona...if SL is serious about that then where's the human growth hormone injections for Lee?

7 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

How about a grow bag,would only cost about £1.99.

41 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I'd prefer something like 'Our Home...Fortress Ashton Gate'

52 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Your motif looks a bit too Wednesday-ish although I realise its a Robin not an Owl. Not a bad little home design though it has to be said.

New changing room; could it possibly be good karma? Will tomorrow be the first match using it then fellas?

Korma,Rodders....

Archived