IGNORED

Changing room all ready - merged

ExiledAjax

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If I wanted to watch the players train I'd pop up to Failand....

The dressing rooms look like...... well dressing rooms..........:facepalm:

it would have been far more interesting if a player had shown the cameraman around.

Aw come on @Robbored it's not that bad.  Not all of us are able to "pop up to Failand" and I'm personally kind of interested in the behind the scenes stuff. 

Out of interest - which player would you have picked to be the tour guide?

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Aw come on @Robbored it's not that bad.  Not all of us are able to "pop up to Failand" and I'm personally kind of interested in the behind the scenes stuff. 

Out of interest - which player would you have picked to be the tour guide?

Behind the scenes stuff? You mean a glimpse of the new changing rooms and the players training on the pitch? 

Id have chosen Flint and Pack to do a guided tour. They're both very witty blokes. I'd love to hear the banter between them.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Propaganda...set up by LJ, to make the team and club look like they are all working together harmoniously. You can see they are all acting...if you look closely, you can see snipers hiding in the corner of the Directors box, wearing a North Korean type bandana with the words inscribed...'Smoke and Mirrors'.

I don't believe a word of it.

Can guarantee someone will find something in it to hang LJ and the club... ;)

To be honest @Spudski disappointed the shirts were not in numerical or alphabetical order the club should sort it out.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Behind the scenes stuff? You mean a glimpse of the new changing rooms and the players training on the pitch? 

Id have chosen Flint and Pack to do a guided tour. They're both very witty blokes. I'd love to hear the banter between them.

Well yes. If the matches are the equivalent of a theatre show then anything to do with preparation, be it matchday or otherwise, is 'behind the scenes'.  

Excellent picks.  

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

it would have been far more interesting if a player had shown the cameraman around.

I think we should get rid of the training ground. Having "Fail"and hardly conveys the right vibe. Maybe flog it to the sags?

4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Scotty's job. He's let himself down there. But I must say, he's done a lovely job with the ironing.

As I have never asked for a manager to be sacked I am not going to ask for a Kit man to be sacked for picking the wrong formation.

29 minutes ago, Robbored said:

How about the manager's office, not many of us have seen that......

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

A bit worried about the sign saying " Welcome to Ashton Gate" as we've been making teams too welcome to Ashton Gate this season.

Remember playing county league football back in the day at Arundel ( I think). In the away dressing rom they had a stainless steel urinal with Arundel FC painted on the steel back in large letters. Underneath, in smaller letters was painted " this is the only time you'll be able to pi55 all over us today". We should go for something similarly welcoming.

That was my first thought. 

May be just a little thing and, seemingly, trivial in the wider scheme of things but to me is symptomatic of what we are as a Club and why we constantly fail.

Nice, soft and inoffensive.

'Welcome' to your sporting opponents. Seriously. Maybe we could give cuddly bears out to the opposition players as well.

Will this intimidate our opponents? Sure, like Warnock is going to think 'Oh, how nice. Chaps be on your best behaviour today, no cheating and please don't upset them by scoring late on'. No, more like look chaps what a soft touch this place is, take full advantage. 

'This is Bristol. We're going to get right in your ******* faces, you *****' would be far more appropriate.

3 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

Have you seen a modern day yellow pages,they're only about 1" thick,may need a few copies.

Argos catalogue my friend. 

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Scotty's job. He's let himself down there. But I must say, he's done a lovely job with the ironing.

@AdamB @Mkelly Tbf, you definitely missed a trick not getting Scott to do a 'Scotty's guide to the gate'. The last one was immense. Perhaps he can do one when the whole stadium is complete? Incorporating changing rooms (home/away), media centre, Heineken Lounges, concourse and VIP areas such as upstairs in the Lansdown.

Just now, Septic Peg said:

Argos catalogue my friend. 

@AdamB @Mkelly Tbf, you definitely missed a trick not getting Scott to do a 'Scotty's guide to the gate'. The last one was immense. Perhaps he can do one when the whole stadium is complete? Incorporating changing rooms (home/away), media centre, Heineken Lounges, concourse and VIP areas such as upstairs in the Lansdown.

Great idea, Peg. The bloke's a diamond.

However, like the film Trainspotting, it may require subtitles for our overseas friends....

• Admin
3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Kind of agree with you, didn't over a minute of watching the players train on the pitch.

It would have been great, and this ties in with the posts above, if we had a walkthrough from entering the main entrance and showed what was in the corridor etc, then finishing walking out onto the pitch

Archived