IGNORED

Anyone seen the goals?

Robbored

1 minute ago, redysteadygo said:

Got a feeling that just prior to what is shown Golbourne slips as he turns to track the runner and is then left trailing him.

That wouldn't be the first time either...time to get some better boots for those conditions ;-) Harsh...probably...

9 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

It amazes me what they miss out of these videos. Their second goal was caused by our misplaced pass.... not that I want to see it again but surely that needed to be included!

or what they put in! first clip a pretty poor effort from us nowhere near the goal!

3 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Tammy was offside for his goal.  Don't know how the lino missed it to be fair

I don't think he was. The defender who tried to block the cross was slow getting back from the byline and I think was just playing Tammy onside when JB hit the shot.

41 minutes ago, spudski said:

Got to admit...the diagonal run for their first was sublime, and the type of movement up front we've missed this season. Leave Flint flat footed and floundering.

there first goal was a really good goal, one of the best balls over the top you are likely to see, I didn't mind conceding that one too much, what followed however made me fuming, the space we were giving them was far to much, 

We looked like startled rabbits, once tomlin moved into the middle however we came to life, what pleased me most however was the fact our heads didn't drop after we conceded the second,

Baby steps and Johnson has a lot to do to win back the fan base, but thats a start,

anything other then 3 points saturday however and he simply has to go

11 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

yea credit to him, he called it pretty fairly and tried to let the game flow as best he can,

And that's pretty much what you want a Ref to do. He let a few challenges go, probably due to the conditions. 

30 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I thought the ref was pretty good last night.  First time this season.

Aye, not bad. Tammy took a few through the back early on but he did give a few yellows for similar fouls later on.

Who was it that did their Nigel De Jong impression, kicking Tammy in the chest?! I'd like to see that again - first thoughts thought he'd be off!

4 hours ago, Xiled said:

I thought the ref was pretty good last night.  First time this season.

In general he was, I liked it when he booked their player after playing advantage. However, the kick to Tammy's chest didn't look accidental to me and I think he should've sent him off. He also wasn't helped by the fact that the two incompetent linesmen assisting had to look at him on a number of occasions to give decisions even when they were closer to the action.

7 hours ago, spudski said:

Tracking back by Golbourne for their second is appalling AGAIN

Wasn't sure if it was a push or a slip but he fell over straight after Hegeler gave away possession and so never got close enough to his man as a result.

Archived