IGNORED

Don't know what you're doing...

8 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Sometimes strikers do very little for the team other than score goals. That isn't the case with young Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham, he's here, there and everywhere. And he's scored 19 goals playing in a piss-poor side.

That said, as I indicated earlier, I supported the decision to sub him. Even though the one-on-one Djuric missed was surely the worst spurned opportunity of the match.

Maybe, but he took the best opportunity of the match :clapping:

Re TA on a limb now we hold the cards. Chelsea cannot recall and loan him out definitively. I'm tempted to just give MD and MT the run in, TA our 60m+ replacement. 

1 hour ago, jtc1 said:

Picked the same 11 most of people would have picked but we were awful for some reason, love him or hate him he was brave to make 3 subs with 30 mins to go and it worked as we were more attacking, LJ well done today for doing what YOU thought was right to do. 3PTS !!!

To be honest though if he hadn't totally muffed up the team selection and tactics from the start he wouldn't have needed to bring on 3 super subs to dig us out of a hole against a dreadful Rotherham side. This is why people were booing and chanting you don't know what your doing, rightly or wrongly.

Just now, 29AR said:

Maybe, but he took the best opportunity of the match :clapping:

Re TA on a limb now we hold the cards. Chelsea cannot recall and loan him out definitively. I'm tempted to just give MD and MT the run in, TA our 60m+ replacement. 

I think Tammy will score more than Taylor - and many players will score more than Djuric. He does offer heft and holds the ball up nicely, but that header today was handed to him on a plate and was virtually impossible to miss.

What's good is we can mix-and-match now, rather than put all our eggs in one basket.

45 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I stuck up for you the other day when someone started a thread stating you and your posts were a joke

Now I'm regretting having done so

One of the most ridiculous , and apologies in advance , Moronic posts I've ever read on here

Can only think you are a WUM

Just thinking outside the box.  

3 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Pray tell...what is this 'wireless' contraption that you speak of?!

Some form of modern wizardry, allowing one to listen to chaps conveying details of the match for the - alleged - entertainment of others. Via thin air. ''Tis cursed, I tells thee. 

Archived