IGNORED

Sorry is the hardest word

Marina's Rolls Royce

1 minute ago, redfieldred said:

That first statement is laughable. If you start a post with such a ludicrous statement the rest will be judged by that standard,

leonardson, Tinnion, Coppell, o'driscoll, did any of them save us from relegation like Johnson did last season?  

I think it was tongue in cheek mate...

Just now, redfieldred said:

That first statement is laughable. If you start a post with such a ludicrous statement the rest will be judged by that standard,

leonardson, Tinnion, Coppell, o'driscoll, did any of them save us from relegation like Johnson did last season?  

I'm sorry my friend, my first sentence was an ironic one! I wasn't being serious. Others very much are though. Thanks for pointing out these names to those with short and selective memory.

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

I'm sorry my friend, my first sentence was an ironic one! I wasn't being serious. Others very much are though. Thanks for pointing out these names to those with short and selective memory.

Sorry I stopped reading after first bit. I had the same problem with my ironic Pack/ Tomlin post. 

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

But mate that's like saying 'My house has burnt down  , but it's ok as so have some of my neighbours !' 

its like saying 'I'm in the excretia but it's ok as I'm only marginally deeper than Tom , Bill and Harry'

Im only interested in the fortunes of our club

Turning out others failures doesn't make ours better 

Still mate at least your 'Small Margins Phrase' is now being copied !!!  

#Smallmargins    trending    :thumbsup::laughcont:

I don't know about "small margins" - but there seems to be a bit of talk about cocks.

Small cocks by the sound of things. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, spudski said:

It is? I haven't noticed :laugh: ;-)

I think we all simplify the situation with the Club way too much, if I'm honest fella.

I look at all the scenario's that have or haven't happened, and all the other clubs in this division...and apart from a few, we are all marginally the same. Small margins again :laugh:.

Adrift in the bottom three and getting tanked every week and out played, then I'd say, yes we are massively struggling. But IMO...although results have been poor I don't think there is much difference between us and 12th place.

Tbh...even if we were mid table, I think this forum would still be in turmoil.

Certain fans don't like the way we play...or feel entertained. Well apart from the odd team and odd game....the Championship is a bore fest.

It maybe not for a lot of our fans.

Ive read the entertainment comment s mate - it's people's opinions & wishes so can't rally knock them

Personally I want to see us Win first and foremost , entertainment if we can

I,don't like the 'way we play' , not one bit , or should I say I struggle to work out how we are meant to be playing, I really do

Put it this way , if you were doing a scouting report for another Club, under the heading

'Weaknesses to exploit'

and

'Threats'

Which would have the larger number of points ?

As for describing our 'Pattern Of Play' ...... Good luck mate !!!!

I was only following the match on Twitter so I've no idea how well or badly the team was playing but I was quite surprised by the negative reaction to the substitutions. I thought they seemed eminently sensible under the circumstances.

The starting lineup largely made sense. Not too much change from the previous game, which is good, and Tomlin had played well previously so deserved a chance in the starting XI. Although it was a game we needed to win it was even more vital not to lose, for points, for confidence and for LJ's job, so I think not starting with all the attacking weapons on the field is sensible. Imagine if we'd been 1 or 2 goals down at half time with little else to bring on up front. After an hour of failing to break Rotherham down it made sense to go for it somewhat and changing the forwards seems to me to be a logical thing to do with two of them on the bench.

Rotherham are a poor team but they weren't simply going to roll over for us. They're fighting as hard as they can to stay up and anybody who's been watching football at Ashton Gate for more than 5 minutes will be able to remember times when a team in the relegation zone has frustrated City for 90 minutes and left with all the points. I'd have loved a 5-0 win but the fact is that we've lost or drawn this kind of game many times in the past so any kind of win has to be called a success.

2 hours ago, spudski said:

GoN....injured.

Tomlin...not at the races consistently.

Bryan...not stepped up. Inconsistent.

Reid...Ditto.

Hegeler... good average player at this level.

Cotterill... average at this level.

Odowda...brought in as work in progress for near future.

Brownhill... Ditto

Pack...Inconsistent.

Looking at those...we can see the value of Hegeler and Cotterill.

Was expecting more from GoN and Tomlin...can you really blame LJ for their performances?

You would have given Bryan, Reid and Pack chances to prove themselves based on last seasons improvements.

Brownhill and Odowda...both good investments.

Freeman...sold...never achieved his full potential.

Can't see what else he could have done tbh...especially considering the transfer windows and timing.

Can understand why he bought Tomlin and GoN...everyone thought they were decent signings at the time.

The difference is just two wins. If we had won just two more games, we would be sitting 13th and all would be well in the world...well perhaps not on here.

It really is the difference...just two wins.

Does two wins make a manager out of his depth? Is he so much worse than all those managers at teams just above us...Villa, QPR, Wolves, Forest, Ipswich, Cardiff?

We are looking at the league as it stands now...lets see how it stands in a couple months time.

If we are failing miserably then I'd get it.

If we are mid table ish...what are all the 'outs' going to be saying then? That he's a better manager? The same? If we start winning games...what do you think the difference will be? Drastic changes? Or maybe some fine adjustments?

We won't know unless we try....

That it has been luck.

That seems to be their explanation for last season and the beginning of this.

Urgency is the key here . There is NO Urgency in our play. In the first half we had 4 throw-ins that I remember , 2 in attacking area , 2 in our own half . Quick throw ins on those occasions would have seen our blokes in posession before they were marked. Tomlin relishes those circumstances , and can soon make space for himself . 

But no. We wait for ages until every player is marked. Put pressure on ourselves and then concede possession. 

The team is packed with championship quality . Give those players a chance by playing with some free spirit and enthusiasm. We look half decent when we play like Bristol City. When we pretend to be Barcelona we're ruddy awful ! 

For me, LJ had until the Cardiff game to turn us around, in order to dismiss our bad run as just that - a bad run. 

IMO, despite the (very welcome) 4 points, we still don't look like a team that has recovered form and about to climb the league. I still firmly believe that LJ needs to be replaced, and the longer we leave it the more difficult it will be to avoid the drop.

Having said that, I absolutely 100% condemn anyone who hurls personal abuse at the guy - that is just neanderthal and at best does no good whatsoever. Some of the things being posted on various boards are personal, quite frankly embarrassing and diminish the real point which is: Thanks for trying Lee, but it's not good enough and you have to go.

Obviously, whilst LJ remains, what I HOPE for is that we do recover form and everything will calm down. I HOPE it, but I'm afraid I can't BELIEVE it.

53 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ive read the entertainment comment s mate - it's people's opinions & wishes so can't rally knock them

Personally I want to see us Win first and foremost , entertainment if we can

I,don't like the 'way we play' , not one bit , or should I say I struggle to work out how we are meant to be playing, I really do

Put it this way , if you were doing a scouting report for another Club, under the heading

'Weaknesses to exploit'

and

'Threats'

Which would have the larger number of points ?

As for describing our 'Pattern Of Play' ...... Good luck mate !!!!

Our weaknesses to exploit are down the flanks...aim at the RB and LB positions. Put them under pressure.

We are also not good at defending crosses, and we let crosses come in to easily.

We don't win the second ball between midfield and defence enough. I'd pressure in those areas.

We play narrow...so I'd aim to stretch our lot out of position by spreading play continually. We move as a unit...our fullbacks come inside way too much, so space is created on the wide flank.

Our threats come from Tammy in the box.

Stop Tomlin 'creating'...or he will create if allowed, or allows himself. Depends which Tomlin turns up on the day.

Threat from Duric.

Threat from Bryan coming inside.

Threat from Odowda and Brownhill speed on counter attack. Hegeler if given room will go on the offensive.

Our weakness is defence and defensive midfield.

We are stronger creating chances if given space.

49 minutes ago, spudski said:

Our weaknesses to exploit are down the flanks...aim at the RB and LB positions. Put them under pressure.

We are also not good at defending crosses, and we let crosses come in to easily.

We don't win the second ball between midfield and defence enough. I'd pressure in those areas.

We play narrow...so I'd aim to stretch our lot out of position by spreading play continually. We move as a unit...our fullbacks come inside way too much, so space is created on the wide flank.

Our threats come from Tammy in the box.

Stop Tomlin 'creating'...or he will create if allowed, or allows himself. Depends which Tomlin turns up on the day.

Threat from Duric.

Threat from Bryan coming inside.

Threat from Odowda and Brownhill speed on counter attack. Hegeler if given room will go on the offensive.

Our weakness is defence and defensive midfield.

We are stronger creating chances if given space.

Decent attempt mate tbf and I agree with some of the weakenesses

The only thing is , posters having been saying for weeks we are / play too narrow, you having been passionately arguing that we don't , that both full backs hug the touch line but the above doesn't correlate 

Agree with the threat of LT if he's on it and interesting you highlight JB - Without studying back over every recent goal for us I have a feeling that JB is involved in a fair proportion - very frustrating as in parts he looks a real player and if we could get him playing consistently , is IMO , one of our major plusses (Playing him in a settled position would help !! )

(defensively he's not been good , as you say stopping crosses etc (Again I come back to,coaching or lack of  !!! ) think he receives an unjust amount of criticism , mind you , so does 19 yr old TA who , if we survive , will be largely responsible !!! )

On 2/5/2017 at 03:23, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So on 57 mins, I look down for my seat in the Lansdown stand to see three players getting ready to come on. What???? Surely not- I must be wrong?Yet a minute later all three come on in a literally breathtaking move.

Then the boos, the "don't know what you're doing" starts and all of a sudden a guy runs down the gantry ( from another block) next to where I sit at the bottom of the stand and launches a screaming blistering attack on LJ. He was incandescent, furious, very loud  and .... shall we say- 'somewhat unforgiving'.

Now, in all my time of going to watch my team, I've never ever taken to task another fan who verbally attacks our team. In the split second that the subs came on, I just thought wow just wow, WTF? But then just as quick, I thought well Tomlin has been pointless ( awful on this occasion) Tammy not looking like scoring so I sort of get it. I was desperate to see Matty make his debut and at 0-0 guessed we didn't have much to lose. A draw is a defeat v Rotherham.

So, I stand up and start saying to this fan " just let's wait and see- you don't know it's lost us the game, etc" He would not listen and had made his mind up and remained furious . " Give it a chance, mate" but he wasn't having it. People around me were a bit concerned something might kick off but he went back to his block.

14 minutes later after a much improved work rate, Milan scores the winner after good work from the other subs. After I stop jumping like a loon and hugging my kids, there's a tap on my shoulder and it's the angry fan. He puts out his hand and shakes mine and says " I'm sorry- I was wrong" and gives me a hug. My kids thought it was brilliant and the guy next to me said " it takes a man to say that- fair play to him".

I just wish that fans on OTIB could sometimes do the same. Just man up and say when you've made the wrong call. We won a match, we've drawn a match yet there is still an undercurrent of personal abuse towards LJ on here that is so polarised and usually the same posters that I'm left with the impression that losing is better because it will prove their vindictive positions right.

I'm not saying that everything's now ok because it most certainly isn't but credit where credit is due- Lee made changes and we win the match. Well done City, well done Lee.

On 2/5/2017 at 03:27, Loon plage said:

Get it right when he picks and sets the team up and he will get credit. Last throw of the dice shite against anyone but the worst team in the division and we lose.

You both have points. 

We move onward. LJ gets to set the team up again on Saturday and we go again. Not a damn thing any of us can do about it one way or another.

40 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Decent attempt mate tbf and I agree with some of the weakenesses

The only thing is , posters having been saying for weeks we are / play too narrow, you having been passionately arguing that we don't , that both full backs hug the touch line but the above doesn't correlate 

Agree with the threat of LT if he's on it and interesting you highlight JB - Without studying back over every recent goal for us I have a feeling that JB is involved in a fair proportion - very frustrating as in parts he looks a real player and if we could get him playing consistently , is IMO , one of our major plusses (Playing him in a settled position would help !! )

(defensively he's not been good , as you say stopping crosses etc (Again I come back to,coaching or lack of  !!! ) think he receives an unjust amount of criticism , mind you , so does 19 yr old TA who , if we survive , will be largely responsible !!! )

We play narrow across the back four mate...wider in midfield, and narrow up front.

The 4-2-3-1 we normally play is with four narrow defenders (usually the width of the box), two defensive central midfielders, three advanced midfielders (one playmaker usually Tomlin and two wide wingers/midfielders think Bryan, Cotterill), and a striker Tammy. When people consider the wingers in the 4-2-3-1 as forwards, this formation is listed as 4-2-1-3. However, 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-1-3 are essentially the same thing depending on our shape whilst being offensive or defensive.

The two central midfielders in this formation are primarily defensive and so they are often called “holding midfielders” Think Pack, Hegeler, GoN. Ahead of them are the wingers/wide midfield, who usually work very near the touchline to spread out opposition defence and provide crosses to the striker. Which is what Bryan or Little or Brownhill have done. When defending...they cover the oppositions full backs. When offensive...they can provide crosses or come inside to provide support off of Tammy and Tomlin.

The playmaker is the key player in this formation (Tomlin), being the one who controls the team’s offense. He's seen typically as our most skilful, creative, and tactically aware player. Usually, he is not assigned to a fixed position and is free to play on any part of the pitch. Which when he comes deep causes problems with our shape and confusion. This is where a lot of our fans see confusion in our players...as they are physically and mentally tightening up, slowing down, trying to work out who to mark and how to keep shape and not allow gaps and a free man.

The whole team depends upon that playmaker. We've built our team around Tomlin. He's underperformed...hence we've under performed.

I think LJ and the coaching staff expected more from him...perhaps they put all their eggs in one basket. It really hasn't worked with him this season tbh.

This is why we have struggled...because we've had to adapt to different styles of play when he's not been on form. Plus the injuries to key players...and out of form players in our fullback positions.

This formation has the big advantage of having both a playmaker, who coordinates the attack, and wingers, who give width to the offense. However...if that play maker isn't on form, it leaves you chasing....which is what has happened in the last two months.

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

We play narrow across the back four mate...wider in midfield, and narrow up front.

The 4-2-3-1 we normally play is with four narrow defenders (usually the width of the box), two defensive central midfielders, three advanced midfielders (one playmaker usually Tomlin and two wide wingers/midfielders think Bryan, Cotterill), and a striker Tammy. When people consider the wingers in the 4-2-3-1 as forwards, this formation is listed as 4-2-1-3. However, 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-1-3 are essentially the same thing depending on our shape whilst being offensive or defensive.

The two central midfielders in this formation are primarily defensive and so they are often called “holding midfielders” Think Pack, Hegeler, GoN. Ahead of them are the wingers/wide midfield, who usually work very near the touchline to spread out opposition defence and provide crosses to the striker. Which is what Bryan or Little or Brownhill have done. When defending...they cover the oppositions full backs. When offensive...they can provide crosses or come inside to provide support off of Tammy and Tomlin.

The playmaker is the key player in this formation (Tomlin), being the one who controls the team’s offense. He's seen typically as our most skilful, creative, and tactically aware player. Usually, he is not assigned to a fixed position and is free to play on any part of the pitch. Which when he comes deep causes problems with our shape and confusion. This is where a lot of our fans see confusion in our players...as they are physically and mentally tightening up, slowing down, trying to work out who to mark and how to keep shape and not allow gaps and a free man.

The whole team depends upon that playmaker. We've built our team around Tomlin. He's underperformed...hence we've under performed.

I think LJ and the coaching staff expected more from him...perhaps they put all their eggs in one basket. It really hasn't worked with him this season tbh.

This is why we have struggled...because we've had to adapt to different styles of play when he's not been on form. Plus the injuries to key players...and out of form players in our fullback positions.

This formation has the big advantage of having both a playmaker, who coordinates the attack, and wingers, who give width to the offense. However...if that play maker isn't on form, it leaves you chasing....which is what has happened in the last two months.

Best post IMO that you've done in ages mate :clap:

Not sure there's a bit that I wouldn't wholeheartedly agree with

Definitely too reliant on LT or whoever is playing as the '10' (You only have to listen to LJs I/vs he is one of the modern coaches who,seem obsessed with '10' s (IMO) 

What has intrested me is the purchase of MD , to a large degree an out and out targetman

Has LJ abandoned his original philosophy (Don't personally think so for a minute) or is MD his plan B (Much more likely IMO)

I don't like his philosophy particularly - in a very good side it's likely to be successful , and, very pleasing on the eye - all good

My 'problem' with it is I think  it's very unrealistic where we are as a Club

In simple terms it's a ( IMO )great system if you have top,top players to,fill all the vital roles - We don't , and I don't see us having those players anytime soon.

It could be said only ? Reading argue against that view - Imthink Reading have the edge over us in quality and experience in their squad and like it or not have in Stamm, not only someone who's played at the very highest level and benefits from instant respect (Physically probably too !) but someone who did his apprenticeship at Ajax as assistant manager

With the amount of players LJ has now recruited he should have enough players and options now for two completely different systems and there can be no hiding place now.

I really hope you and others are right , but I can only say based on all my footballing experiences , I just can't see LJ doing it here

I do wonder if his biggest weakness holding him back is a lack of real respect / acceptance ,

either

unfairly , because he doesn't have a Stam like CV

Unfairly or Fairly because don't respect his coaching

Unfairly or fairly ? Because of man management errors

The reason I suggested this is , on the face of it (And I disagree with you to some degrees in assessment of the quality of players we have ;) ) I think we have the players here , and a depth of squad that should be able to perform competently in just about any formation we can name

But it isn't happening and if I'm honest I don't even see some growing shoots

That takes me back to these players aren't as it stands , and havnt  been for months, doing it in whatever LJ is asking them to do and (and IMO than rather) are as you have rightly highlighted making individual,error after error

However that is always the case in a poor / struggling side

LJs & his team , coaching is not evident to me mate, either individually or in terms of the team / pattern of play element 

I know you have said it's down to lack of confidence and I really hope you are right

I accept of course that low confidence is a significant factor and it's just a case of how significant and how significant and what are the other major causes , and most importantly how can you , can you fix them and which ones quickly

Overall my vibe is that something , certainly the 'chemistry' is not right between LJ and a fair proportion of our players and (yet again) we come back to that repeated dilemma ,

weed out and replace the players who , (for whatever reason ) aren't doing it £££££££££

or 

Are the number of disaffected players in sufficient number that there is evidence of a problem or in sufficient number that the 'easiest' resolution is to change the coach 

Blimey back here again mate !

I just don't know tbh , difficult without knowing the answer to so many questions , but My gut feeling and football head  , the number of players (who for whatever reason aren't performing)  says  

Change the Head Coach 

As I say, whatever my views on LJ now ,I so hope I'm way off the mark ,and we pick up ,and LJ proves to be the best thing that's happened at AG for decades ,

ill gladly eat a tonne of humble pie , but I've got no confidence in faith in him at all at the moment

One things for sure, if he does come through this , and makes significant upwards progress , he would be immensely strong as a result of it -

Just pray that I'm missing things , and it is a confidence thing , certainly an away win in the next 4 games would do us the world of good regardless

(Never know these nasty looking away games might yet be a saving grace -  :whistle: Big grounds , no great expectancy , less pressure , wonder whether we might just pick up a couple of results that could shoot us forward :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:)

whatever the problem Spud , I think the vast majority realise what a bloody disaster it would be to tumble into L1 again and for that reason I hope we sort it soon !!!

(And I will be delighted to be totally wrong in my current take if it means we progress :thumbsup::bonkers:)

COYR

Great post mate...and some good thought processes. Lots of questions, which I don't think any of us can truly answer.

Your comparison with Stam is interesting.

Reading have had a lot more recent success than us...and the only difference between them and us over 29 games is 6 goals difference.

Again back to those fine margins...6 goals difference. Nuts when you think about it.

6 goals defining a good manager to a poor one over 29 games. Who'd be a manager eh? ;-)

46 minutes ago, spudski said:

Great post mate...and some good thought processes.

Lots of questions, which I don't think any of us can truly answer.

Your comparison with Stam is interesting.

Reading have had a lot more recent success than us...and the only difference between them and us over 29 games is 6 goals difference.

Again back to those fine margins...6 goals difference. Nuts when you think about it.

6 goals defining a good manager to a poor one over 29 games. Who'd be a manager eh? ;-)

Always the case mate !

Would love to know the answer to a few of them !

Thats where opinions and debate come in !!!   ;)

On 05/02/2017 at 09:23, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So on 57 mins, I look down for my seat in the Lansdown stand to see three players getting ready to come on. What???? Surely not- I must be wrong?Yet a minute later all three come on in a literally breathtaking move.

Then the boos, the "don't know what you're doing" starts and all of a sudden a guy runs down the gantry ( from another block) next to where I sit at the bottom of the stand and launches a screaming blistering attack on LJ. He was incandescent, furious, very loud  and .... shall we say- 'somewhat unforgiving'.

Now, in all my time of going to watch my team, I've never ever taken to task another fan who verbally attacks our team. In the split second that the subs came on, I just thought wow just wow, WTF? But then just as quick, I thought well Tomlin has been pointless ( awful on this occasion) Tammy not looking like scoring so I sort of get it. I was desperate to see Matty make his debut and at 0-0 guessed we didn't have much to lose. A draw is a defeat v Rotherham.

So, I stand up and start saying to this fan " just let's wait and see- you don't know it's lost us the game, etc" He would not listen and had made his mind up and remained furious . " Give it a chance, mate" but he wasn't having it. People around me were a bit concerned something might kick off but he went back to his block.

14 minutes later after a much improved work rate, Milan scores the winner after good work from the other subs. After I stop jumping like a loon and hugging my kids, there's a tap on my shoulder and it's the angry fan. He puts out his hand and shakes mine and says " I'm sorry- I was wrong" and gives me a hug. My kids thought it was brilliant and the guy next to me said " it takes a man to say that- fair play to him".

I just wish that fans on OTIB could sometimes do the same. Just man up and say when you've made the wrong call. We won a match, we've drawn a match yet there is still an undercurrent of personal abuse towards LJ on here that is so polarised and usually the same posters that I'm left with the impression that losing is better because it will prove their vindictive positions right.

I'm not saying that everything's now ok because it most certainly isn't but credit where credit is due- Lee made changes and we win the match. Well done City, well done Lee.

Bloody hell 150 likes 

On 06/02/2017 at 17:07, spudski said:

On 06/02/2017 at 17:59, BobBobSuperBob said:

Best post IMO that you've done in ages mate :clap:

Not sure there's a bit that I wouldn't wholeheartedly agree with

Definitely too reliant on LT or whoever is playing as the '10' (You only have to listen to LJs I/vs he is one of the modern coaches who,seem obsessed with '10' s (IMO) 

What has intrested me is the purchase of MD , to a large degree an out and out targetman

Has LJ abandoned his original philosophy (Don't personally think so for a minute) or is MD his plan B (Much more likely IMO)

I don't like his philosophy particularly - in a very good side it's likely to be successful , and, very pleasing on the eye - all good

My 'problem' with it is I think  it's very unrealistic where we are as a Club

In simple terms it's a ( IMO )great system if you have top,top players to,fill all the vital roles - We don't , and I don't see us having those players anytime soon.

It could be said only ? Reading argue against that view - Imthink Reading have the edge over us in quality and experience in their squad and like it or not have in Stamm, not only someone who's played at the very highest level and benefits from instant respect (Physically probably too !) but someone who did his apprenticeship at Ajax as assistant manager

With the amount of players LJ has now recruited he should have enough players and options now for two completely different systems and there can be no hiding place now.

I really hope you and others are right , but I can only say based on all my footballing experiences , I just can't see LJ doing it here

I do wonder if his biggest weakness holding him back is a lack of real respect / acceptance ,

either

unfairly , because he doesn't have a Stam like CV

Unfairly or Fairly because don't respect his coaching

Unfairly or fairly ? Because of man management errors

The reason I suggested this is , on the face of it (And I disagree with you to some degrees in assessment of the quality of players we have ;) ) I think we have the players here , and a depth of squad that should be able to perform competently in just about any formation we can name

But it isn't happening and if I'm honest I don't even see some growing shoots

That takes me back to these players aren't as it stands , and havnt  been for months, doing it in whatever LJ is asking them to do and (and IMO than rather) are as you have rightly highlighted making individual,error after error

However that is always the case in a poor / struggling side

LJs & his team , coaching is not evident to me mate, either individually or in terms of the team / pattern of play element 

I know you have said it's down to lack of confidence and I really hope you are right

I accept of course that low confidence is a significant factor and it's just a case of how significant and how significant and what are the other major causes , and most importantly how can you , can you fix them and which ones quickly

Overall my vibe is that something , certainly the 'chemistry' is not right between LJ and a fair proportion of our players and (yet again) we come back to that repeated dilemma ,

weed out and replace the players who , (for whatever reason ) aren't doing it £££££££££

or 

Are the number of disaffected players in sufficient number that there is evidence of a problem or in sufficient number that the 'easiest' resolution is to change the coach 

Blimey back here again mate !

I just don't know tbh , difficult without knowing the answer to so many questions , but My gut feeling and football head  , the number of players (who for whatever reason aren't performing)  says  

Change the Head Coach 

As I say, whatever my views on LJ now ,I so hope I'm way off the mark ,and we pick up ,and LJ proves to be the best thing that's happened at AG for decades ,

ill gladly eat a tonne of humble pie , but I've got no confidence in faith in him at all at the moment

One things for sure, if he does come through this , and makes significant upwards progress , he would be immensely strong as a result of it -

Just pray that I'm missing things , and it is a confidence thing , certainly an away win in the next 4 games would do us the world of good regardless

(Never know these nasty looking away games might yet be a saving grace -  :whistle: Big grounds , no great expectancy , less pressure , wonder whether we might just pick up a couple of results that could shoot us forward :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:)

whatever the problem Spud , I think the vast majority realise what a bloody disaster it would be to tumble into L1 again and for that reason I hope we sort it soon !!!

(And I will be delighted to be totally wrong in my current take if it means we progress :thumbsup::bonkers:)

COYR

Missed these at the time....a retro:clap: from me

Archived