IGNORED

Give it to Cotterill until the end of the season.

JHAGa

Hey, I've backed LJ up until tonight but he's clearly not changing things around.

SC would have had us in the top-half if he was backed by the board but people always blame the manager on here. Disgraceful how SC was treated. Sacked 20 games after leading us to the double, purely because the board didn't support him in the transfer market. He'd certainly get more out of our current squad.

I don't see what's so outlandish - excluding him wanting him back, as there's a probable riff with SL.

LJ has had everything SC didn't, full vote of confidence, millions invested, and a negotiator that know what the **** he's doing.

2 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Hey, I've backed LJ up until tonight but he's clearly not changing things around.

SC would have had us in the top-half if he was backed by the board but people always blame the manager on here. Disgraceful how SC was treated. Sacked 20 games after leading us to the double, purely because the board didn't support him in the transfer market. He'd certainly get more out of our current squad.

The irony here is that SC would take that team by the scruff of the neck and likely reverse results quickly by changing the attitude.

LJ is screamingly bad. The players have all but lost the will to live let alone fight to win a game under him and we persist. We all know the definition of madness....This is it!

However if you think that will happen and I know you dont, you are indeed a crack smoker.

SL would rather lose the fans than admit the glaringly obvious that LJ is dreadful!....If we go down great SL picks up the tab and I'm not sure I care anymore as there is not a damn thing I or anyone can say or do to change a damn thing

Just now, REDOXO said:

However if you think that will happen and I know you dont, you are indeed a crack smoker.

Of course I don't. The board let SC down, SC wasn't having it and they fell out. LJ is a yes man, hence why he's lasted so long. He has potential as a coach but there is no excusing this run. We need someone like Warnock. We have done for a long time.

18 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Make amends for our initial mistake in not backing our double-winning manager and then hanging him out to dry when things went wrong after the board didn't back him. At least we have a squad he can utilise this time.

12 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

2 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Of course I don't. The board let SC down, SC wasn't having it and they fell out. LJ is a yes man, hence why he's lasted so long. He has potential as a coach but there is no excusing this run. We need someone like Warnock. We have done for a long time.

Been saying all this for a long time.

Disgraceful how SC was treated, not for SC, but for BCFC.

14 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Also disgraceful how SC showed petulance for this club by failing to change things to make some tired point to the board

Good on him for doing it. He didn't put up with it, like most of our recent managers have. He was in a position too after winning us a double and getting us 99 points in one season, 18 months after taking over from us in the L1 relegation zone.

He tried sticking with the resources that he'd been given because he had such a good relationship with the players, he didn't walk out after two games like Coppell.

5 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Good on him for doing it. He didn't put up with it, like most of our recent managers have. He was in a position too after winning us a double and getting us 99 points in one season, 18 months after taking over from us in the L1 relegation zone.

He tried sticking with the resources that he'd been given because he had such a good relationship with the players, he didn't walk out after two games like Coppell.

Really? SO he was taking us down but good on him for being petulant and rigid... by playing the same predictable formation, for failing to name a full bench and so on.

15% win record in this league with us, says it all really. Pembo with the same squad basically improved the results pretty much instantly

49 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Make amends for our initial mistake in not backing our double-winning manager and then hanging him out to dry when things went wrong after the board didn't back him. At least we have a squad he can utilise this time.

Funny. But I'd take anyone over LJ. Clueless. 

Archived