IGNORED

Give it to Cotterill until the end of the season.

JHAGa

20 hours ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Really? SO he was taking us down but good on him for being petulant and rigid... by playing the same predictable formation, for failing to name a full bench and so on.

15% win record in this league with us, says it all really. Pembo with the same squad basically improved the results pretty much instantly

And Pemberton should have been appointed until at least the end of the season!

21 hours ago, JHAGa said:

Make amends for our initial mistake in not backing our double-winning manager and then hanging him out to dry when things went wrong after the board didn't back him. At least we have a squad he can utilise this time.

Settle down now-nurse is on her way with the drugs trolley.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Because it was what @TETBURY MASSIVE told us last Xmas (alternative Wham lyrics :P), and I believe most of it.  I believe SL got a radio interview in first before Cotts did, and probably said, if you go public, I'll sack you.  Pure speculation the last bit I accept, but SL is very clever in his timing.  Cotts is still on the payroll I believe.

That's exactly why I believe what Tetbury posted.

Because, someone (Pelling perhaps) then tried to undercut the deal.  At that point, `Burnley were buffing around, so Brentford upped the price, and why not.  The Gray deal was more £6m plus £3m incentives (Kodjia £11 + £4 for context)

Same scenario with Maguire.

Gayle was never coming here, but paid us the courtesy of coming down to look around.

Lots of speculation and guesswork though? Eg "SL probably said if you go public I'll sack you..."

No-one actually knows for sure do they? Different figures and scenarios being bandied about, best let sleeping dogs lie I suppose...

33 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Lots of speculation and guesswork though? Eg "SL probably said if you go public I'll sack you..."

No-one actually knows for sure do they? Different figures and scenarios being bandied about, best let sleeping dogs lie I suppose...

Indeed.  

Archived