IGNORED

Another Neil Warnock quote

TwoSheds

As a Leeds fan.....

You don't want him he is poison.

He came in after we lost Redfearn due to the manic owner and the team went backwards, we were 2nd in the form table and playing really well, he came in and we slumped to finishing in 14th place.

That summer he decided to bring in loads of his old players for one last pay day, absolutely no chance of youth getting into the side. He left us in April after revamping the entire team 5 points off the drop zone a youth team that was non existent and a squad where he average age was pensionable.

He always sees an opportunity as one last hurrah, some of the deals he gave his mates were unreal, he completely destroyed the morale of the squad and Club.

You are far better off without him.

11 minutes ago, Keyardiv said:

That may well have been the case back then then but he's notably given young players their chance at Cardiff. Zahore, Kadeem and Mark Harris, Rhys Healey and Matthew Kennedy are all young players that weren't getting a look-in before he arrived and have all been given a chance under Warnock. A couple are now regular starters.

The real beauty of OTIB two rival fans having a discussion on here .

Makes me prowed .

2 hours ago, Robin Friday's ghost said:

Win ugly? In both games against you this season you've committed far more fouls than us. In fact the vast majority of sides we meet play more ugly than us as judged by the objective measure of fouls committed. 

And we had at least four goal of the game contenders yesterday. 

We are certainly in play off form and have been for a while. But we left it too late to get Warnock in so I think 7-9th is more likely where we'll finish this season. Then, assuming Warnock stays, we can stage a realistic challenge next season. 

I agree you have some good players but I still fancy you to go down. Whoever is to blame the club seems a mess at the moment. 

I really hope he never gets the gig at this club.

His teams, cheat, time waste and when I watch a team against us managed by him it just makes my blood boil.

Nothing against the guy, but you have already proved that you will do anything to win as a club, and you as fans will swallow any crap on offer if it means "success".

Keep you sort of success thanks. At least we are a real football club; mistakes, warts an' all!!

23 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

An obsession with having a proven, successful manager, not too embarrassing really....

He is Cardiff's manager , just get over it

Never said I was happy about how things are HERE.. but can you seriously tell me what's the point banging on and on about how good Neil Warnock is?

51 minutes ago, Pheasant plucker said:

His teams, cheat, time waste and when I watch a team against us managed by him it just makes my blood boil.

Nothing against the guy, but you have already proved that you will do anything to win as a club, and you as fans will swallow any crap on offer if it means "success".

Keep you sort of success thanks. At least we are a real football club; mistakes, warts an' all!!

and by god have we got big warts :grr:

1 hour ago, Pheasant plucker said:

Yeah imagine that? Our board appointing a successful, no nonsense manager. 

14 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

and by god have we got big warts :grr:

Can't disagree with you my friend!

You have to have the lows to appreciate the highs ;)

As I said, nothing against NW, he is actually not an unpleasant human being outside of football. I would just prefer someone else. Someone who can win us games in a way, that is at least not nauseating...........maybe even pleasing on the eye; for our next scapegoat...........sorry I mean head coach :)

This is hard tho' as none of us are patient enough to give anyone enough time to mould a squad and philosophy. I seem to have developed this trait too as I've got older sadly!

6 minutes ago, screech said:

We aren't any different to any other football club in regards to appointing managers, we all get it right occasionally. Cardiff had Solskjaer and Russell Slade before Warnock.

To be fair Russell Slade was hardly a disaster, they finished 7th when he was in charge. Trollope on the other hand..

On 2/16/2017 at 15:32, BanburyRed said:

Well, we might not like him but he can certainly do one thing right - and that's motivate players.

He could've lost his dressing room with the Sol Bamba pushing incident but he hasn't, given some of their more recent performances (Leeds away, Derby away) they look more united & cohesive. Something i don't think you can level at us.

As for winning ugly, surely that's more about the players at his disposal when he arrives to 'fire fight'? I might suspect that with better, more skilful players where some mental coaching, organisational nous, tactics (aka 'experience') can be used, he would play a more entrertaining, expansive game?

If he keeps the Bluebirds up and we exit stage left to L1, then he'll have done his job and we will have failed massively.

Will change that for you "LJ will have failed massively"

On 15 February 2017 at 22:31, Bob Thompson said:

Why do so many clubs get rid of him if he is so good. 

Why do so many clubs employ him when they are in the mire and need someone to save them? Just change the words of this song to fit "Call for Super Warnock"

P

Archived