IGNORED

Another Neil Warnock quote

TwoSheds

3 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

He is Cardiff's manager , just get over it

Never said I was happy about how things are HERE.. but can you seriously tell me what's the point banging on and on about how good Neil Warnock is?

My post simply said "an obsession with having a proven, successful manager..." - I didn't mention Warnock at all - perhaps you're obsessed with him?!

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

I think this is what they call a backhanded compliment. The guy has actually gone up a notch or two in my estimation after this (assuming he did say this)

He did AD , in a fun way laughing as he said so - in the last minute of the show :thumbsup:

He was interesting and funny 

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This quote proves how much he bloody loves us. Must be a real wrench for him managing a club supported by a bunch of souless, plastic fans.

He'd love the opportunity to manage at City. I'd have been against it up until recently but we've proven time and time again that you can do much worse than him at C'ship level!

Agree

Living near Plymouth , always compliments SL as owner and clearly has respect for our fans deep down - Ibthink he believes there is plenty of passion at AG (Even if only when he's around ! ;)

Hed walk here if we had ever offered it but by all accounts SL is anything but a fan

He made me laugh as Kammy raised thatbwhen Cardiff played at Rotherham all 4 sides of the ground sang his name 

(Telks you what Rotherham fans think of him ! )

Kammy asked if he'd ever had that before

NW chuckled and said when he went to Bradford with , Notts County ? maybe, his own supporters wanted him out and as a blade Bradford fans hate him so he had all four sides chanting 'Warnock Out' , he was laughing and said 'So sort of , but not quite the same'

3 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

IMG_6077.PNG

Credit where credit is due. I can't stand Colin but this is brilliant. Totally my humour. Coincidentally I want my coffin brought in to the Crematorium with the vocal talents of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz singing "Ding dong the witch is dead." - Hubby says no but I'll have it written in the will. Sod him.

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

I think this is what they call a backhanded compliment. The guy has actually gone up a notch or two in my estimation after this (assuming he did say this)

The man condones cheating in football as evidenced by his teams. 

That trumps anything else for me. It's so fundamentally wrong for the game that I'll gladly see him gone. 

To be totally honest, Colin has been flirting in the most slutty and obvious way with City for years now.

It is obvious to me he wants Bristols City's babies, but lets be honest with Colin ..........

We can't bring ourselves to sleep with him, can we??

I know some of the slags on OTIB would **** Colin just to keep us in the division, but we should have more self respect than that.

HAVE SOME DIGNITY, PLEEEEEAASE.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

On 16/02/2017 at 10:41, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

I understand why people would want him, but I personally don't like the win ugly mentality and it doesn't make for entertaining football.  I can bet you if we had signed him a large number of people who moan about style of football we are playing and not using the young talent we have.

I don't mind winning ugly mentality from time to time, but I would like to see attractive football, admittedly we have only shown glimpses of the later this season but I think we will be OK, this month is going to be painful though.

do you prefer an ugly win or a good relegation 

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

To be totally honest, Colin has been flirting in the most slutty and obvious way with City for years now.

It is obvious to me he wants Bristols City's babies, but lets be honest with Colin ..........

We can't bring ourselves to sleep with him, can we??

I know some of the slags on OTIB would **** Colin just to keep us in the division, but we should have more self respect than that.

HAVE SOME DIGNITY, PLEEEEEAASE.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

Perhaps if we had more 'dignity' we'd stop calling him 'Colin' - it wasn't funny a zillion years ago and to me it ain't now and never has been...

Right up there with Florist, Crapdiff and Swindle as shite nicknames that would never raise a smile anywhere...

4 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

The man condones cheating in football as evidenced by his teams. 

That trumps anything else for me. It's so fundamentally wrong for the game that I'll gladly see him gone. 

You'll 'gladly see him gone' as in you'll be pleased when he passes away, as per the tweet on which you were commenting?

Harsh...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Perhaps if we had more 'dignity' we'd stop calling him 'Colin' - it wasn't funny a zillion years ago and to me it ain't now and never has been...

Right up there with Florist, Crapdiff and Swindle as shite nicknames that would never raise a smile anywhere...

Quite funny :cool:

1 hour ago, Robin Friday's ghost said:

You hate gasheads but that all changed when you signed Taylor. You hate the Welsh but forgot all about that when you signed Cotterill. You hate Warnock but you'd be creaming your jeans if he signed for you. And of course he cries himself asleep at night because Lansdown hasn't offered him his dream job. Talk about deluded... 

Erm, no, we still despise the pikeys from up the road, always have, always will. Taylor crossing the divide has just given us even more of an opportunity to take the piss.

Cotterill was with us before he went to Wigan so it's like he's come home TBH (even though he's Welsh).

I would actually like to share a beer with Colin as I think he's great fun. I actually met him once when on holiday in Cornwall (Looe) and he remarked on the city shirt I was wearing. Surprisingly, at the time (he was at Palace I think) he was extremely complimentary.

Personally, I like the bloke but he won't ever manage us.

You hate the Welsh but forgot all about that when you signed Cotterill....

Nah, we developed Cotterill before he moved on to Wigan. And we loved Howard Pritchard and Darren Barnard and Mark Aizlewood.

Now, you lot openly hate the English, but you've had zillions of English players/managers and you cheer them from the rafters! All 7,000 of you! Roughly....

You hate gasheads but that all changed when you signed Taylor. You hate the Welsh but forgot all about that when you signed Cotterill. You hate Warnock but you'd be creaming your jeans if he signed for you. And of course he cries himself asleep at night because Lansdown hasn't offered him his dream job. Talk about deluded... 

We've had dozens of Welsh players on the books over the years, so no hatred here. As it goes I'm half Welsh myself, though that doesn't stop me from singing 'you wish you were English' and the *British* national anthem when we play Cardiff, just because we know you love the banter. Lovely sense of humour. 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's the funniest, cleverest nickname in football and hats off to whoever first noticed this wonderful anagram.

Archived