IGNORED

Nice touch by Burnley

Tipps69

1 hour ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Would be a brilliant appointment. Although if some were unwilling to forgive LJ his 'marmite' past as a city player then what chance Dyche based on his playing record here?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

LJ had no track record of managerial success whatsoever. That certainly doesn't apply to Dyche, who I reckon would make a top England manager when Southgate gets sacked.

1 hour ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Agree fully with this although many seemed to write off LJ before he was appointed for similar reasons

@Robbored called it correct LJ had and still has no managerial track record, whereas Sean Dyche does.

7 hours ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Would be a brilliant appointment. Although if some were unwilling to forgive LJ his 'marmite' past as a city player then what chance Dyche based on his playing record here?

Dyche would be forgiven for his poor stint as a player should he ever manage us as he has proved that he is a top manager who seems to motivate his teams to the max.... whereas LJ had done none of this before he came in.

Having said that when dyche leaves burnley he will have better offers than us.

2 hours ago, milo1111 said:

Dyche would be forgiven for his poor stint as a player should he ever manage us as he has proved that he is a top manager who seems to motivate his teams to the max.... whereas LJ had done none of this before he came in.

Having said that when dyche leaves burnley he will have better offers than us.

Unfortunately he will for sure. I really think he'll be the next England manager.

I saw him just now on MOTD and he was magnanimous in his admiration on Lincoln City saying he'd played in a cup run himself beating teams from higher up and understood what it took and meant.

Top, top bloke is Dyche.

12 hours ago, Robbored said:

LJ had no track record of managerial success whatsoever. That certainly doesn't apply to Dyche, who I reckon would make a top England manager when Southgate gets sacked.

Have to agree with what milo posted tbh, multiple times I've seen people attempt to use LJ's time as a player against him in terms of his managerial career. 

18 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Just had the whole office look round at me when I shouted "yes". 

Never matter. 

11 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Could have been your "Delia" moment!

That would be priceless - a policeman shouting 'where are you, let's be 'aving you' in the middle of the office. 

The sort of thing you'd expect to see in a comedy show.

19 hours ago, Robbored said:

I think it might be too early for Dyche then :ph34r: :whistle:

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Could have been your "Delia" moment!

55 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

That would be priceless - a policeman shouting 'where are you, let's be 'aving you' in the middle of the office. 

The sort of thing you'd expect to see in a comedy show.

Well I was dealing with the robbery of a £65k car at the time and everyone thought it was me just getting authority to charge from CPS! Everyone had a distinct humour bypass when I explained I was celebrating Lincoln's goal. 

Archived