IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

21 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Not sure i've seen too much to suggest that we won't be in the bottom 3 soon, more a question of 'when' rather than 'if' given our really poor run. 

I think we can write off Rotherham, so are there 2 worst teams than us? You'd hope so but both Wigan and Burton are showing some form 

Yes this is the most worrying thing. From the last 10 games:- 

We have 5 points

Blackburn have 9 points

Wigan 12 points

Burton 12 points

Forest  10 points

Wolves 13 points

Villa 8 points

Birmingham 6 points

Rotherham have 4 points (so after today we're now in better form than Rotherham)

I accept that over last 5 games we're not that bad but we did play Rotherham at home which skews the figure somewhat.  Over the last 20 we must surely be worse than anyone?

My thinking that we need 6pts from the next 3 games for LJ to keep his job (stiff ask but a fair target?) and a bit of forward momentum. Failing that and the only thing that will save us is 'new manager bounce'.

2 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Red it's took a while to sink in.

The older I get the slower I am on the take up. Fair play you got me . For weeks!!!!

Anyway off track here's a bet South Shields will win the F.A Vase  1/2 is available if you have the money to make it worthwhile have the punt.

If not a better than even money bet is Bromsgrove sport to Beat Buckland (Western league) And South Shields to win the Vase.

South Shields aim under there new owner (junior Lansdown) is to take them Conference and beyond.

If Buckland (Newton Abbot) win at Bromsgrove, they have sold out 3,000 plus crowd I will be stunned.

I'm a bit confused? Sorry.

12 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

The players and management certainly need a stern talking to.

I bow down to your nautical knowledge whilst enjoying a nice port, let's hope we get back on an even keel asap.  

At the moment it feels like it's all hands to the pumps otherwise my plimsolls are going to get wet.

11 hours ago, RumRed said:

I bow down to your nautical knowledge whilst enjoying a nice port, let's hope we get back on an even keel asap.  

At the moment it feels like it's all hands to the pumps otherwise my plimsolls are going to get wet.

I can't understand why as a club we fail to keep things ship-shape. No matter who is at the helm, we sink hopelessly down until we're looking like being 20,000 leagues under the Premiership. 

22 hours ago, RumRed said:

You can't actually be for real?  I mean really?  It's an honest question as I can see absolutely no sense in your reasoning at all.  

Please tell me you're trolling.

What was wrong with that question may I ask? How about you respect my opinions rather than just critiscise everything I say?

Archived