IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

4 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Good wins for Burton and QPR. Only saving grace is that Wigan did not win.

Not sure where I see three worse sides at the moment in truth. At the very least we are now in to 'margin of error' time.

if you look at the table it might help

2 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Anyone looking for positives, Wigan dropped points. We can move 5 points clear with a win on Wednesday and potentially go above Wolves. Not much but its something to aim for.

I really hope we can get something.

Both Wigan and Burton play again before we do; possible even a win won't take us above the latter.

And Wolves play Birmingham at home on Friday; fancy them to win that.  Less sure about us versus Fulham.

5 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

5-0 Cardiff.  Bloody dinosaur of a manager. 

In the past 10 years, Warnock's been in charge of 7 clubs, and only made it past two years once. On that occasion, Palace went into administration, so I'll give him that one.

However, almost every other time he was sacked for a poor run of form within the first two years, normally after an initially positive start. He is not the answer.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Both Wigan and Burton play again before we do; possible even a win won't take us above the latter.

And Wolves play Birmingham at home on Friday; fancy them to win that.  Less sure about us versus Fulham.

Burton away at Derby and Wigan away at QPR, can't see either getting anything from those tbf

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Have we played the same amount of games as them?

And then Blackburn at Burton on Friday.....what result do you want there?

Seriously, we need to sort out our own results.  There are going to be several swings and shifts as teams play each other over the next month.

Fulham on Wednesday is a big game.  Of course we might win, but 21st v 8th does not look like a home-banker does it?

1 minute ago, Jacki said:

I can. Derby aren't in great form and QPR are very up and down. We could well be in the bottom 3 by Wednesday night. 

And at the same time we could be 5 points clear of bottom three by Wednesday night, QPR just beat Birmingham 4-1 away and Derby are 11th, we have as good a chance as the others

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Burton away at Derby and Wigan away at QPR, can't see either getting anything from those tbf

I'm not sure Derby are a safe bet for us - Burton might be bad on the road, but won at QPR game-before-last, and Derby have conceded 7 goals in their last couple of home games.

And Wigan and QPR is hard to call - Whichever one wins, it isn't great for us.

4 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Have we played the same amount of games as them?

Burton and Wigan have played a game more, but I'd rather be five points clear of the drop zone with an extra game played like Burton than have games to play and need the points.

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Derby v Burton is a local derby so anything could happen in that one, definitely not a nailed on Derby win. Worrying times. 

Even if Burton win and Wigan lose we are still above wigan, im not worried until we enter the relegation zone

11 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Even if Burton win and Wigan lose we are still above wigan, im not worried until we enter the relegation zone

That's what plenty of sags fans said.

I'd be a lot less worried if we'd taken more than 5 points since Christmas - as it stands, even dead-and-gone Rotherham have beaten that (seven points; two wins, one draw).

We are in terrible form.

18 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

What the hell difference does that make 

So if we were 4th from bottom on goal difference you wouldn't be worried but if we were third from bottom you would

Dear oh dear 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What the hell difference does that make 

So if we were 4th from bottom on goal difference you wouldn't be worried but if we were third from bottom you would

Dear oh dear 

well no, because 4th from bottom is survival, 3rd from bottom is relegation....

Archived