IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

March is looking like a massive month now, Norwich and Burton at home are must win games, as is Wigan away, Hudders at home anything is a bonus. Lets start with a win on Wednesday though.....

All those games could go either way of course Burton are no mugs and have a good manager, Norwich hmmmm very difficult same goes for Wigan;

SL has nailed his choice and will go with it till the end and probably beyond building for the future, down to the wire it will go  

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Yeah a lot of must win games because if we can't beat Burton at home then we deserve to go down.

If we play like we have last few games, we should be beating burton, Norwich as well is winnable, Wigan away is winnable, Villa away is now winnable (somehow....) Fulham is a massive game, especially if Burton and Wigan pick up points

Just now, Flint says No said:

Never said that didn't I but we're not in deep s***

You keep believing that, we're going down.

No histrionics from me but the form table suggests we're gone.

Not only gone but with a team that will be torn apart by transfers in the summer as we head back to our usual resting place.

Grow a set and fight for what you want, or just keep 'believing'.

1 minute ago, lenred said:

With all due respect if you don't think we're in serious trouble then you are deluded. We're in seriously deep Sh*t I'm afraid. 

Our form has picked up with valuable points against Derby and Wednesday and winnable games coming up. Ok it is very frustrating that we slid all the way down the table that we have to deal with a relegation battle but I'm hopeful.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Not only gone but with a team that will be torn apart by transfers in the summer as we head back to our usual resting place.

well, we are 21st in the form table over last 8, so it doesn't quite suggest we are down....

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

We won't go down there are a lot of teama that are worse than that.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

We are gone? We are not even in relegation zone! Get a grip.

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

If we play like we have last few games, we should be beating burton, Norwich as well is winnable, Wigan away is winnable, Villa away is now winnable (somehow....) Fulham is a massive game, especially if Burton and Wigan pick up points

but you forget we are bcfc we will prob beat Villa and Newcastle and get trashed by Burton; we are going to have to win 5 or 6 games at least and soon, before end April pref.

Have to say those who are saying we should beat teams like Burton etc should wake up they are in this div because they fought to get here, if we don't fight and believe in ourselves a bit more we WILL GO DOWN

4 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Our form has picked up with valuable points against Derby and Wednesday and winnable games coming up. Ok it is very frustrating that we slid all the way down the table that we have to deal with a relegation battle but I'm hopeful.

Well I really really hope that you're right. If we drop into the bottom 3 though I just can't see us getting out of it as it stands. Will be over the moon to be proven wrong. 

Archived