IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

1 minute ago, glos old boy said:

A Wigan and Burton win will see us in the bottom 3 could happen, although draws seem more likely; whatever we are going to have to win some games pretty soon now.

Realistically we are very likely to remain above Wigan on GD, but yea, would rather they both lost!

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

Yeah, fortunately for you the bloke in charge is doing such a fantastic job to the point where SL hasn't called me up yet...

I like the Lincoln City guy for our next manager.......seems to have a mind of his own though so that could go against him

Cardiff and Warnock.  Makes my blood boil that we never took him on.  Look how he's transformed them.  On his first game (against us) they had 8 points and were one off the bottom; we had 20 and sat in the playoffs.  20 games later they have 42 points and are in 12th (and winning again today), we have 32 and sit in 20th. 

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

Cardiff and Warnock.  Makes my blood boil that we never took him on.  Look how he's transformed them.  On his first game (against us) they had 8 points and were one off the bottom; we had 20 and sat in the playoffs.  20 games later they have 42 points and are in 12th (and winning again today), we have 32 and sit in 20th. 

there`s blooming managers for you eh.......doing their jobs how dare they.

Archived