IGNORED

Official non-matchday matchday thread

CyderInACan

£15m in transfers for us to be below Burton Albion Football Club. In the league. Whilst constantly having to check other teams results too. 

Fantastic progress from the club. All those 1%s that LJ is fixated on have really come to fruition. 

Although no one will be hurting more than him...

25 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

So whats your ambition for the end of the season then, to go down??

I'd quite like to stay up if that's ok, but blindly following this path, going down is exactly where we're heading. 

No excuses, no back the manager, no faith, no bullshit for once.

Time to do something before we end up in that bloody awful division,

Remember we were promised Europa league in 5 years, we're more likely to be at Wembley playing a reserve side in the tin pot trophy.

Wake the **** up, I feel like I'm in the matrix with some of the posters in here.

Has all the dross and mediocrity addled your brains?

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

I'd quite like to stay up if that's ok, but blindly following this path, going down is exactly where we're heading. 

No excuses, no back the manager, no faith, no bullshit for once.

Time to do something before we end up in that bloody awful division,

Remember we were promised Europa league in 5 years, we'remore likely to be at Wembley playing a reserve side in the tin pot trophy.

Wake the **** up, I feel like I'm in the matrix with some of the posters in here.

Has all the dross and mediocrity addled your brains?

Not at all, I apologise for being positive and supporting my team

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It's called reality mate

(The tooth fairy doesn't exist either btw)

What is your great positivity concocted of ?

Knowing that we've been through worse than this and come through it and that we showed fro August to october we can play football and we need to return to that again

Don't believe you on the tooth fairy either...

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Knowing that we've been through worse than this and come through it and that we showed fro August to october we can play football and we need to return to that again

Don't believe you on the tooth fairy either...

You realise October was 4 months ago do you ?

So your optimism is  just based on pure hope then really

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You realise October was 4 months ago do you ?

So your optimism is  just based on pure hope then really

But it does show we can pick up results, and yes it is based on hope, such as leicester fans last season hoped they would win the league, or how we hoped last season we would stay up....

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

But it does show we can pick up results, and yes it is based on hope, such as leicester fans last season hoped they would win the league, or how we hoped last season we would stay up....

Excellent - got it now

Excuse me if I disappear for a bit

Im just going to hope I win the lottery for a few mins

36 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Even if Burton win and Wigan lose we are still above wigan, im not worried until we enter the relegation zone

Rovers didn't enter the league 2 relegation zone until mid way through the first half of their last match of the season against Mansfield. A lot of their supporters weren't worried about relgation before then, but they had a nasty shock. I don't want to be worrying about relegation because we're in the bottom 3. By then it's often too late. I'm worried now.  We need points now

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Rovers didn't enter the league 2 relegation zone until mid way through the first half of their last match of the season against Mansfield. A lot of their supporters weren't worried about relgation before then, but they had a nasty shock. I don't want to be worrying about relegation because we're in the bottom 3. By then it's often too late. I'm worried now.  We need points now

Of course we do, hence why i am positive of us picking up points....

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent - got it now

Excuse me if I disappear for a bit

Im just going to hope I win the lottery for a few mins

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Pretty certain nobody has known they will win the lottery, not a great analogy

Where did Bob say he knew he was going to win...he said hope. In the same way you hope we'll pick up points (because  we did 4 months ago).

You obviously seem to have forgotten what's happened in the last 4 months.

Whilst we all applaud your positivity a number of us are genuinely concerned NOW. And that's a reflection on what we've seen in the last 4 months.

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

And at the same time we could be 5 points clear of bottom three by Wednesday night, QPR just beat Birmingham 4-1 away and Derby are 11th, we have as good a chance as the others

QPR have picked up many more away points than home, not a great home team unless of course they are playing us

8 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I don't know that we are staying up but at the same time do you know we are going down?

Yes I do. I've seen seven relegations at City and this one smells just like the rest did. We are like a rudderless ship without an experienced sailor let alone a captain on the bridge. Doomed is the word. 

Archived