IGNORED

This turned up on clubs Youtube channel

Fiale

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Fact is that bristol council has already done a deal to allow hotel and indoor basketball arena on wickes / dreams site on the proviso that a high percentage of affordable houses are built on Ashton vale site. Watch this space.

Not sure it is a "fact" regarding a deal being done. But don't dispute the rest.

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not sure it is a "fact" regarding a deal being done. But don't dispute the rest.

Believe me it's a fact ! My source who is one of four advisors to the bristol mayor sat in the Heineken lounge on Monday last week and signed the deal with Andrew billingham and Jon landsown. 

Exciting times ahead. But as said before little concerned that the focus should be on the pitch! 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No need to apologise Spoons

But it's like me talking to a poster about a £10 million pound signing we are making tomorrow with a ;) thrown in , but not prepared to disclose to the rest of the forum

I'm not ITK, but I'll be disappointed if it's not a monorail, everyone likes a monorail, it's the future.

57 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You missed out one other bit of it. ;) 

48 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I was told not to mention that bit! 

No, NO , NO , NO..... Please no nod and winks :nono:, now share with the class . It's just a couple of us here , and we wont tell :me?:

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

PM out :sign09:

Not allowed to ask for people out on here yaknow :noexp:

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Have to be honest - Was becoming annoying and came across as sniggering kids with a secret and demonstrating so

Wasn't mean to be sorry, honestly I am. I'm loathe to say anything more than spoons has because of how the council effed it up so badly last time. I sat in that council house far too many times whilst our elected members fannied about. It meant we got a redeveloped AG in the end, which I believe was for the best. But I just don't want to jinx it with this next bit. I was told it would be announced early 2017, so I'm hoping we don't have too much longer to wait. The club are understandably reluctant to say too much publicly either having learned the lessons last time. 

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Wasn't mean to be sorry, honestly I am. I'm loathe to say anything more than spoons has because of how the council effed it up so badly last time. I sat in that council house far too many times whilst our elected members fannied about. It meant we got a redeveloped AG in the end, which I believe was for the best. But I just don't want to jinx it with this next bit. I was told it would be announced early 2017, so I'm hoping we don't have too much longer to wait. The club are understandably reluctant to say too much publicly either having learned the lessons last time. 

Monorail?  You can just say hot, warm or cold. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You are doing it again. 

Archived