IGNORED

This turned up on clubs Youtube channel

Fiale

40 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Believe me it's a fact ! My source who is one of four advisors to the bristol mayor sat in the Heineken lounge on Monday last week and signed the deal with Andrew billingham and Jon landsown. 

Exciting times ahead. But as said before little concerned that the focus should be on the pitch! 

Hmm. ..OK. 

Basketball, hotels and affordable housing aren't that exciting are they?

monorail monorail monorail monorail  common guys if we chant it enough they will ok it !!

monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail

monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail monorail

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

You miles off with a monorail. 

The fact is that we are going to build an underground station.

The council have discovered the secret tunnels the gas use to get to BS3 and will use these tunnels and create a tube network.

I thought we dug the tunnels to get in their away end?  Anyway shush, I want a monorail, it's the only thing that will make up for Div 3 football, c'mon SL you know you want one. :fear:

17 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

This is the exact thing that annoys me about this forum the "I know summit you don't know" and the "I'm far more important than you" it's little wonder certain people aren't that popular in certain places...

I'm quite happy not being popular thanks. Fed up with the grief I get as it is. Says more about them than me though. 

39 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Hmm. ..OK. 

Basketball, hotels and affordable housing aren't that exciting are they?

Like I said I would be more worried about the state of affairs on the pitch. As for the Hmm comment it's true. 

Off the field the club has come a long way and the new arena etc and other developments will be a amazing addition to the Ashton gate area. 

This will hopefully give bcfc a platform to perform and make money etc 7 days a week instead of every other Saturday. 

So for me watching since 1989 yes I would say the whole thing is pretty exciting but just wish we were in a better position in the league! 

20 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm quite happy not being popular thanks. Fed up with the grief I get as it is. Says more about them than me though. 

You love it. You've been making comments. Very similar to the Johnson gardening leave thread. 

Very similar to when I've met you

Archived