IGNORED

Cotts desperate for Blackburn on SSN

TrowVegasCidered

27 minutes ago, TrowVegasCidered said:

Anybody see cotts on SSN? He appears almost desperate for the Blackburn job.

wonder why so keen? Would he also like to put one over lansdown & Johnson? If he keeps Blackburn up & Wigan pick up... At this rate what is gonna happen to city?

What are you smoking?

11 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Our form has gone downhill since LJ refused to shake Cotts hand.

Eh? He hasn't faced cotts as a manager since he left.....no one has

and you seem to be forgetting the promotion form we were in since Johnson came in until oct,

shame he's lost the plot since

SC stood next to him on Sky after Cardiff game. LJ shook hands with the two other presenters but blanked Cotts.

I'm not anti-LJ but I am pro-SC and remember being disappointed at him doing that at the time. I think he denied it afterwards but it looked pretty obvious to me.

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Eh? He hasn't faced cotts as a manager since he left.....no one has

and you seem to be forgetting the promotion form we were in since Johnson came in until oct,

shame he's lost the plot since

Think he's referring to the televised Cardiff game? 

2 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

SC stood next to him on Sky after Cardiff game. LJ shook hands with the two other presenters but blanked Cotts.

I'm not anti-LJ but I am pro-SC and remember being disappointed at him doing that at the time. I think he denied it afterwards but it looked pretty obvious to me.

they shook hands off camera, non story.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Cotterill is pleased no doubt that he's linked to the job that's all. Good for his ego.

Hes no need yet to take a managerial job yet. He's still picking up his wages from City.

Pretty demeaning really

Youd think they could send him a cheque or pay it straight into his bank a/c

:yawn:

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Cotterill is pleased no doubt that he's linked to the job that's all. Good for his ego.

Hes no need yet to take a managerial job yet. He's still picking up his wages from City.

Because, unlike in any other industry, you don't get bored of sitting on your arse as an unemployed football manager :blink:

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Where has this ever been reported...or just another item of information 'suggested' on this forum, and now believed to be gospel?

If he wasn't interested in another job, he wouldn't be applying for positions.

1 hour ago, JHAGa said:

No doubt about bit, it couldn't have been more obvious.

34 minutes ago, spudski said:

Where has this ever been reported...or just another item of information 'suggested' on this forum, and now believed to be gospel?

If he wasn't interested in another job, he wouldn't be applying for positions.

Average managers like SC get regularly sacked and that usually means they get either paid up or continue to pick up their wedge until the contract expires or they take another managerial job. Many of them don't necessary need another job immediately - like Cotterill.

So.....do a Holloway and become a pundit. That way your name remains in the frame because you're on TV and you're earning at the same time. It's a win win situation.

1 hour ago, TrowVegasCidered said:

wonder why so keen? Would he also like to put one over lansdown & Johnson? If he keeps Blackburn up & Wigan pick up... At this rate what is gonna happen to city?

No

Does he?

No idea - mind you, I suppose you could be reading between the lines and not the actual words

A number of things there: Firstly he'd have to have an inflated ego to think he can turn things around; Then the assumption is that City would have to play shitter than Blackburn; maybe you have a low opinion of City?

Bloody hell, you've got him down as getting the job and then turning Blackburn into a winning formula - you clearly are a fan of SC

At what rate? SC applying and getting the Blackburn job, turning Blackburn into a winning formula and every one else around City playing better than us.

By any chance did you work as a banker around 2008?

2 hours ago, TrowVegasCidered said:

Cotts who?

Couldn't care less. I'm focussed on tomorrow. Me and the boy at the Gate. My 50th birthday. Cheering us on for a win!

4 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Cotts who?

Couldn't care less. I'm focussed on tomorrow. Me and the boy at the Gate. My 50th birthday. Cheering us on for a win!

Happy Birthday and may it be a good one.

7 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Cotts who?

Cotts, you know,,,,,,, the bloke who won us our first league title in 60 years, the bloke who gave us our best season in decades..............

Archived