IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread

Oh look a moron on RB. 

Blaming the fans for a toxic atmosphere. 

Talk about brown nosing SL, the bloke is just as brain dead as LJ at the moment. 

Relegation zone and there are still one or two fans with belief in LJ, ******* hell.

We're going down, and we're going to have to come to terms with that. 

In terms of fans creating a toxic atmosphere, I thought today the support towards the team was decent, it was at the final whistle it turned half toxic, at worst. A few murmers of Johnson out, and I was one of them. What else do people expect?

This club is a mess. 

Edited by BCFC_Mike
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Has the**** gone yet?

I think the first question should be have we got anyone else lined up yet? I can just see the Job Ad. Head Coach required at basket case of a club. Spent sooo much money this last year, we'll be skint for the next 3. Relegation virtually guaranteed. No shortage of local derbys next season.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

A quick look into the future says....relegation, players leaving, cost cutting measures announced, more players leaving, a new manager (possibly) given sod all to spend because we blew so much this season....Christ this is a tediously familiar road we're driving down.....pedal to the metal

Plus FFP!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Has the**** gone yet?

I will wake up tomorrow morning check the web and still he wont be gone, like some kind of ongoing daytime/nightime mare. I didnt go today, i have a season ticket mind, fan for over 30 years, im not going on tuesday either, its my birthday as well, where am i going ? out with the wife/kids. i swear to god im not going back until he has ****** off, its not the bristol city i know and love lately, bad luck ? fine margins ? not for five ******* months its not, sad times.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, AshtonG666 said:

How can LJ say that's a good point when we are at home, spent millions and we are playing a team on a small budget and who as a club were out in the wilderness not so many years ago 

I would expect Burton to say it's a good point, not LJ 

Burton will be loving that point 

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Well Norwich did get hammered today so maybe we could give him just one more final, final, super final chance on the lucky dip; ..................or maybe nah he can go just about right now; aint gonna happen though he will get us out of this...........RIGHT INTO THE 1ST DIV

A freshly hammered team?  At home?  

Sounds like the ideal match for a new head coach to use to run the rule over his squad.

That said; don't expect anything to change on that front - imagine Norwich will come here wanting to correct that result, and being we tend to be accommodating on the front, think the Canaries will give us a hiding.

• Like 2

What's the logic in SL keeping LJ as he has proven he isn't good enough to manage in the championship and if we go down (looking more and more likely) even if he gets us back up, the same thing will happen again as he just isn't good enough at this level 

SL spends millions on the ground and players but always looks for the cheap budget option on his managers 

If he digs deep and goes all out for a proven experienced manager, me might just succeed and get to the place we all want to be (not in league 1) 

Edited by AshtonG666
7 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

I think the first question should be have we got anyone else lined up yet? I can just see the Job Ad. Head Coach required at basket case of a club. Spent sooo much money this last year, we'll be skint for the next 3. Relegation virtually guaranteed. No shortage of local derbys next season.

I cannot understand the argument  of keeping somebody who is utterly and totally incapable  of doing the job because we haven't got someone lined up to replace him. He has and continues to damage our Football club week in week out. By getting rid of him we can prevent that damage to the club and it's players. Let Pembo take temporary charge. The man is experienced and knows his own mind. But let's get rid of the problem first i.e Johnson.

• Like 2

Times gone by there would have been outraged fans outside the williams giving the board/manager both barrels, these days we get a few seconds booing final whistle and shuffle off home and they have the neck to be pissed off with that, im only late 40's, the change is a strange thing for me.

• Like 1