IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Well, as I said earlier, if we cant beat Burton at home, then we deserve to go down.

That's true. We were unlucky in some matches, but when you lose so many games...

2 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

I'll be surprised if we get out of the bottom 3 now.

Me too. More than surprised.

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Its not though is it... If LJ has to go, he goes but ******* hell if you cant see what a ******* fiasco it was last season in terms of the squad and the transfers then you are blind

Oh I think the club is a chuffing shambles, but that does not mean that LJ is not a god awful appointment. Neil Warnock would not have ballsed it up, like he has.

• Like 1

Yes you're right but oddly enough both SO'D and Cotterill did... SO'D didn't want Flint and Cotterill didn't want El-Abd and possibly JK, neither walked and both were equally useless at this level so why should LJ?

Wrong question, the question should be why should LJ be the the one given a free pass that SOD and SC weren't? and for the record at least SC gave us our best season during my nearly 60 years of support, what has LJ given us and please don't say he saved us last season GJ, KM, DMC and SC have all achieved that particular goal.

He is totally and utterly inept and so are his coaches.

• Like 3

Penalty miss or not .... that should be Tomlins last game in a Red shirt, ....rightly or wrongly there always appears to be too much controversy/doubt surrounding the bloke.

L J ... your time has to be up for you at Ashton Gate now, wrong place wrong time for you IMO.

BTW... beginning of the season when everything seemed to be coming up roses, any stranger looking in could be forgiven for thinking M Ashton was the City manager... he was everywhere, where has he been hiding lately?

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Then LJ has only got himself too blame, his dad wouldn't have stood for it.

The funny thing is, I think there is a link. His Dad signed players on the say so of his uncles  I was reading that the Johnson family have 3 members working as scouts. We are going the same way now as GJ final few months. 

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Oh I think the club is a chuffing shambles, but that does not mean that LJ is not a god awful appointment. Neil Warnock would not have ballsed it up, like he has.

Maybe not but my point was which I've just said is that SC along with LJ and the others are culpable for the position we are in and its been a balls up since we won promotion

What, we didn't strengthen where it was needed in the summer of that season, I think it was evident that the squad needed beefing up. LJ/MA and SC from last season are all culpable for this... its been a **** up since we got promoted? No?

Sorry mate excuses and more excuses and now your mate LJ is spouting his usual David Brent bullshit excuses, the club is a ******* circus and LJ and the coaches are the clowns.

• Like 6