IGNORED

'It might wake a few up'

BobBobSuperBob

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I'm pretty sure that the massive majority of us can't be all wrong !!!!!

What I find as shocking as LJ is that there are still people actually backing him !!!

I have had disucussions with them on here, never for turning, after today if they still are on his side they have to be gas, i know it a cliche but i cant think of another reason a genuine fan would want this for the club.

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He is IMHO Graham

Id go as far to say as he is excellent

Asks difficult questions and reads tweets / texts that Hadwin never will when he's in the seat

mind you, having missed the LJ interview on RB I listened to the bloke that does the rugby ask challenging question after challenging question of the Bath coach...very perceptive observations, ripping their performance to shreds, all answered perfectly amicably and honestly...it beats me why football managers can't get the same treatment.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I can't reveal any examples but.......Junior does behave just as his father did. I know that 100% That kind on info is not something I'd make up.

I actually quite like Junior in his interviews. He's open, honest and says it as it as it is - that at least is different to his father.

I want LJ gone but you are lying trying to extend your ridiculous anti GJ stance, something that a normal person would have gotten over many years ago.

if your source is JM as you once claimed he signed for GJ twice and LJ once, he must enjoy pain.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I want LJ gone but you are lying trying to extend your ridiculous anti GJ stance, something that a normal person would have gotten over many years ago.

if your source is JM as you once claimed he signed for GJ twice and LJ once, he must enjoy pain.

EMB I have zero idea what you are on about. 

19 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He is IMHO Graham

Id go as far to say as he is excellent

Asks difficult questions and reads tweets / texts that Hadwin never will when he's in the seat

Put it this way, s straight choice between LJ and Geoff I'd snap your hands off right now for Geoff 

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Here is a challenge to you @Robbored if you want to carry on with your fabrication I will post the PM's that you sent me on the 7th May 2013, I still have them, the choice is yours.

I don't remember sending you any PMs EMB but if you have them I must have. 

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I don't remember sending you any PMs EMB but if you have them I must have. 

Well I am telling you you did and I have them and they state what I said they did, even down to where your liaisons occurred, just cut the bullshit.

As I said I want LJ gone but your accusations are ridiculous.

Has LJ got a temper, yes i'm sure he has I worked as an assistant manager to an ex pro and he could start a fight in an empty phone box, all managers have tempers and those tempers are made worse by pussy players denying what they have done during a defeat or a goal conceded, mainly because they have been pampered beyond belief.

It is an extraordinary paradox........that a Billionaire businessman who is obviously a shrewd and insightful entrepreneur, seems to have such blinkered vision when it comes to his favourite hobby?   I can only assume that he was so convinced at  little lee's interview that he was hiring the messiah, and that LJ's blueprint for our future was so convincing and far reaching, that he is reluctant to admit that he has made an appalling error of judgement.  He has wasted and jizzed away so much money.....and so many opportunities to consolidate and progress our great club, that he now seems unable to shake himself out of his mindset.  If he had approached his core business with the same lack of judgement, it is absolutely certain that he would not be so successful.  I would hazard that with his business hat on, that it would be sensible to remain calm and steady and ride out any crisis that befalls him, until the ship eventually rights itself. But football is not like that?  It needs someone to be ruthless and unsentimental, admit that a dire mistake has been made, swallow their pride and MAKE a decision.....it is almost certainly too late. But for chrissake, look in the mirror, realise you have made an error of judgement............and lets get this club moving again. Little Lee is not up to the job!  He knows it, we know it........?

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In the farcical giggling post match interview by our complete embarrassment of a head coach 

When Hadwin pointed out that we'd dropped into the bottom three did I really hear Johnson say

'It  might wake a few up' 

WTF was that all about - I assume he was referring to the players 

His man-management has to be the worst , the very worst I've ever seen at this Club

He is literally CLUELESS 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

I had the exact same reaction when I listened to his post match interview. 

An utter disgrace. 

1 hour ago, robin_unreliant said:

I've decided to just accept SL has condemned us to relegation and stop fighting it. That way it is less painful as we take each step towards the inevitable. Need to save your own sanity at some point and I've reached my point of no return.

Exactly how it feels to me, but what is worse is that with the deafening silence, maybe SL has given in to the inevitable too, thing is, imagine we do come straight back up (not suggesting we would)  how many of those that turn away next season and think to themselves we've heard it all before will end up staying away?

We should of been building upon what we achieved recently and not just discarding it, which is what it feels like.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Bob, stay in denial if you want but it's common knowledge that Senior Johnson had two ways of man management.

Fear and bully boy tactics.

Junior Johnson is - apparently- just the same. Chip off the ol block and all that.......

You forgot to add his drone. 

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Its the awkward giggles and grins that get me. Get the F out of my club you clueless clown. 

Sh1t player, worse head coach. 

He's a bag of nerves,that's why he's laughing-its all falling apart & Lee knows it...Just waiting for the juicy golden handshake....Call shakeyhandsman!!!

5 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Exactly how it feels to me, but what is worse is that with the deafening silence, maybe SL has given in to the inevitable too, thing is, imagine we do come straight back up (not suggesting we would)  how many of those that turn away next season and think to themselves we've heard it all before will end up staying away?

We should of been building upon what we achieved recently and not just discarding it, which is what it feels like.

I think irreparable damage has been done. A lot of fans feel betrayed by his intransigence and head in the sand recklessness.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Christ. He actually says that he doesn't think fans at the end were booing the performance, players or HIM but they were booing the result. WTF is he on?

He's chasing the dragon that is denial, perhaps we should stage an 'intervention'.

3 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

He's a bag of nerves,that's why he's laughing-its all falling apart & Lee knows it...Just waiting for the juicy golden handshake....Call shakeyhandsman!!!

You still backing him ?

Still think @Kid in the Riots post regarding players lack of faith in LJ is still a,load of shite from a ITK ?

52 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

mind you, having missed the LJ interview on RB I listened to the bloke that does the rugby ask challenging question after challenging question of the Bath coach...very perceptive observations, ripping their performance to shreds, all answered perfectly amicably and honestly...it beats me why football managers can't get the same treatment.

Totally agree, I heard both interviews and they were chalk and cheese? I would have thought any decent reporter would have really challenged Johnson about being in the bottom 3 and the fact he said to Radio Bristol after the Villa game Burton was a must win game. I know he went back on that in the pre match press conference but even so come on Radio Bristol. Johnson should be asked challenging questions he's the manager, he's paid more in month than most earn in a year and should be expecting questions when Bristol City are woefully underperforming. Can we have the Rugby journalist down the gate Tuesday night to actually put Johnson on the spot, of course we might win but based I've been watching over the last few months I really doubt it.

7 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Too many won't have the courage of their own convictions...And SL knows it.

He is completely aware that whatever bullshit he serves on a silver platter that enough will still turn up for dinner....The blind loyalty of the fan allows,  encourages complacency.

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

Todd Blackadder has a way of being and sounding honest ....his days as an All Black stand him on good stead. He's hugely knowledgeable, accepted the injury crisis and international call up's without complaint and... to be fair, he's everything that Lee Johnson can only dream of being. Bath Rugby have had a terrible couple of weeks, but he ain't giggling, and you know full well that training next week at Farleigh will be a very demanding affair. The players look up to him. I'm not sure the same can be said of Lee Johnson

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Do you think so

Im truly amazed , shocked , that somebody of SLs business acumen was taken in by somebody that is as shallow and full of bluff as I've ever witnessed , in such a job

I think that SL is maybe thinking the same but admitting so and pulling the trigger would be humiliating 

#JOHNSONOUTNOW

SL has been mentoring him for years, and even gave LJ a mock Managerial interview so he would know what to expect when going to clubs. So I guess SL basically gave him all the tools to deceive him, shooting himself in the foot.

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

It is an extraordinary paradox........that a Billionaire businessman who is obviously a shrewd and insightful entrepreneur, seems to have such blinkered vision when it comes to his favourite hobby?   I can only assume that he was so convinced at  little lee's interview that he was hiring the messiah, and that LJ's blueprint for our future was so convincing and far reaching, that he is reluctant to admit that he has made an appalling error of judgement.  He has wasted and jizzed away so much money.....and so many opportunities to consolidate and progress our great club, that he now seems unable to shake himself out of his mindset.  If he had approached his core business with the same lack of judgement, it is absolutely certain that he would not be so successful.  I would hazard that with his business hat on, that it would be sensible to remain calm and steady and ride out any crisis that befalls him, until the ship eventually rights itself. But football is not like that?  It needs someone to be ruthless and unsentimental, admit that a dire mistake has been made, swallow their pride and MAKE a decision.....it is almost certainly too late. But for chrissake, look in the mirror, realise you have made an error of judgement............and lets get this club moving again. Little Lee is not up to the job!  He knows it, we know it........?

Well said 

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

SL has been mentoring him for years, and even gave LJ a mock Managerial interview so he would know what to expect when going to clubs. So I guess SL basically gave him all the tools to deceive him, shooting himself in the foot.

I'd forgotten about that mock interview. 

LJ must have changed.

If any upstart wheeled themselves in with so many business buzzwords, I'd show them the door and wish them all the best. 

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Can someone carve that into SL's office door please? 

Archived