IGNORED

Are you attending tomorrow night?

Benjam!n Ultra

Are you attending tomorrow night?  

402 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just trying to gauge the feeling ahead of tomorrow. I know a lot on here and other forums have said they won't attend, as are those I go with, so will be interesting to see which types of fan aren't going and why. 

Note to mods I think I've covered every angle and if I haven't too bad - leave it, yeah. 

Yes but will stay outside or in concourse until 8pm as a protest to withdrawal my support. If it's just me fine, but I can't support this farce any longer.

was very tempted to not even attend but I want to vent my frustration later. This may well be my final game whilst LJ remains. Season cards consigned to the bin.

3 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

I am going with 4 others we all need to get behind the team etc 

we are not down and have a good chance to stay up 

the club need us all now

We are going down with Johnson at the helm. I will back the team but not the manager I'm not sure where you get good chance to stay up from are formed says it all mate

1 minute ago, Coombsy said:

I am going with 4 others we all need to get behind the team etc 

we are not down and have a good chance to stay up 

the club need us all now

Appreciate the sentiment mate but the time for that has been and gone. i thought the support sat v burton was good in the circumstances but it didnt change a damm thing. We have to get him out now.

11 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Yes but will stay outside or in concourse until 8pm as a protest to withdrawal my support. If it's just me fine, but I can't support this farce any longer.

was very tempted to not even attend but I want to vent my frustration later. This may well be my final game whilst LJ remains. Season cards consigned to the bin.

I will be with you in the concourse  but I will keep going as I'm only allowed out for city matches

We'll be giving it a miss. Long journeys, late returns, zero entertainment, endless frustration.

I'll give it a few weeks and see what transpires. But as it stands the powers that be seem relaxed about taking us down...and that being the case I'll leave them to it. 

What a waste!

So almost half of season ticket holders are definitely attending. That'll probably rise to at least 75 per cent once Tuesday evening comes and the lure of football starts to pull the waivering objectors in. My guess is that it'll be a pretty standard Tuesday night attendance, and therefore won't make a blind bit of difference.

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

So almost half of season ticket holders are definitely attending. That'll probably rise to at least 75 per cent once Tuesday evening comes and the lure of football starts to pull the waivering objectors in. My guess is that it'll be a pretty standard Tuesday night attendance, and therefore won't make a blind bit of difference.

I have 4 season tickets 1 for me 1 for the missus (she hasn't been since wigan) and 2 for the kids I will be the only one dedicated/stupid enough to go as it's a school night for the kids all though one of them doesn't want to go anyway so that's 3 more empty seats

4 minutes ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

I have 4 season tickets 1 for me 1 for the missus (she hasn't been since wigan) and 2 for the kids I will be the only one dedicated/stupid enough to go as it's a school night for the kids all though one of them doesn't want to go anyway so that's 3 more empty seats

:clapping:

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What kind of question is this?   :facepalm:

Im a die hard City fan and been a season ticket/card holder for years and years. There are two reasons I wouldn't go 1) on holiday.2)  Illness.

What other reasons are there?     :dunno:

A crap manager taking us down, whilst people blindly accept a preventable relegation!    Johnson must go.   

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What kind of question is this?   :facepalm:

Im a die hard City fan and been a season ticket/card holder for years and years. There are two reasons I wouldn't go 1) on holiday.2)  Illness.

What other reasons are there?     :dunno:

I'm not going. I've had enough. Maybe if more people made a stand rather than accepting failure we may not be in our current position #boycott #protest

Archived