IGNORED

Are you attending tomorrow night?

Benjam!n Ultra

Are you attending tomorrow night?  

402 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I coughed up dosh for my SC before the season started so not to go would be a definite waste of money. 

You dont get a refund for not going.

You dont get refund but you make a statement that will hit home. They will be trying to flog STs again soon dont forget.

11 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

You dont get refund but you make a statement that will hit home. They will be trying to flog STs again soon dont forget.

That's my whole point!

Making a statement or taking part in any kind of protest is a complete waste of time. They will have zero effect.

I posted recently that SL is very well aware of the disquiet amongst the fans even though he lives in Guernsey. Maggie reads otib regularly so even if Steve doesn't look on here he'll know........

I can only speak for myself but I'll be buying a SC regardless of what league were in.

3 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Just trying to gauge the feeling ahead of tomorrow. I know a lot on here and other forums have said they won't attend, as are those I go with, so will be interesting to see which types of fan aren't going and why. 

Note to mods I think I've covered every angle and if I haven't too bad - leave it, yeah. 

I would always go but can't justify a 3 hour journey on a Tuesday night for a Lee Johnson managed side. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

We've had loads of crap managers, so what's new?  :dunno:

That has never stopped me before and it won't stop me tomorrow.

If anyone doesn't attend for that reason then they Can't call themselves a City fan.

That's a disgraceful comment and extremely sanctimonious. What the **** have I been doing travelling up and down the country for the last 40 years then?

I choose to protest by not attending and it's because I find the sorry state of the club I love (well, not according to you) absolutely appalling and unnecessary. It's my choice to stay away but you choose to carry on attending. At least those of us who are choosing to boycott are showing our feelings but you 'wouldn't call us City fans'?

You Sir, have dropped a very long way in my estimations with crap posts like this and you WERE a poster I had a lot of respect for.

Shame on you.

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

That's a disgraceful comment and extremely sanctimonious. What the **** have I been doing travelling up and down the country for the last 40 years then?

I choose to protest by not attending and it's because I find the sorry state of the club I love (well, not according to you) absolutely appalling and unnecessary. It's my choice to stay away but you choose to carry on attending. At least those of us who are choosing to boycott are showing our feelings but you 'wouldn't call us City fans'?

You Sir, have dropped a very long way in my estimations with crap posts like this and you WERE a poster I had a lot of respect for.

Shame on you.

Depends on how a City fan is defined.

To me it includes dedication, commitment and loyal support. If you have all three then imv you are a true City fan,

Not turning up to support the team is disloyal and unthinkable to me regardless of what is happening on and off the pitch.

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Will the rest of the barber shop quartet be in attendance for some delightful harmonies?

In karaoke, I usually essay some Frank Sinatra or similar crooners so I'd like a good swing beat backing.

"We want *short pause* Johnson out *trumpet blare* We want *short pause,  belt out the last bit* JOHNSON O-W-OUT!!"

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

In karaoke, I usually essay some Frank Sinatra or similar crooners so I'd like a good swing beat backing.

"We want *short pause* Johnson out *trumpet blare* We want *short pause,  belt out the last bit* JOHNSON O-W-OUT!!"

can we not get hawk eye  too see if he is out or not?

My mind has just been made up. Apparently I am now being told to see finishing fourth from bottom a success. A ******* success? No Gary O Neal, that is not a success. That is abject failure. Shame on you, shame on whoever told you to say that, shame on Johnson for not being man enough to see he is a failure, and shame on Lansdownfor letting personal relationships cloud business decisions. I won't be using my season ticket again until our sights are set higher than fourth from bottom.

I've only decided not to go once before and that was for Birmingham when they sent us down a few years back, I'll be going tonight as the team need my support and i feel that we'll have more of a chance of winning in front of 16-17k than 11-12k, but i understand those who don't want to go as it is a mess atm

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

Depends on how a City fan is defined.

To me it includes dedication, commitment and loyal support. If you have all three then imv you are a true City fan,

Not turning up to support the team is disloyal and unthinkable to me regardless of what is happening on and off the pitch.

40 years isn't 'loyal, dedicated or committed' then?

I have no wish to watch Johnson dismantle the club I love Robbored and won't tun up out of blind faith, I genuinely find it too painful to watch.

I have nothing against the team in any way but am disgusted at how the CLUB is being run.

In all honesty, even if there were no protest or boycott this evening, I wouldn't be there for the same reasons. I repeat what I and others have said in another thread, I have nothing personal against Lee Johnson as I have never met the man but I don't want him at City, I think he WILL be a good coach in the future but he's doing his training at the cost of relative success for my club, I can't accept this plus the feeling of detatchment has never been greater for me. It doesn't feel like 'MY' City at the moment, more a club for SL's mates and I think that's a huge mistake.

If I did go this evening, I would be outspoken in my condemnation which SL has said is 'negative', that's worse isn't it?

Just my opinion, yours is different and I respect that. It's a pity that's not reciprocated.

Archived