IGNORED

Are you attending tomorrow night?

Benjam!n Ultra

Are you attending tomorrow night?  

402 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What kind of question is this?   :facepalm:

Im a die hard City fan and been a season ticket/card holder for years and years. There are two reasons I wouldn't go 1) on holiday.2)  Illness.

What other reasons are there?     :dunno:

Rovers go up we go down they get a nice new shiny stadium  . Think I would rather a nuclear war at least they would blow up the mod and take rovers with it

6 minutes ago, kivsy said:

A crap manager taking us down, whilst people blindly accept a preventable relegation!    Johnson must go.   

We've had loads of crap managers, so what's new?  :dunno:

That has never stopped me before and it won't stop me tomorrow.

If anyone doesn't attend for that reason then they Can't call themselves a City fan.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Im a die hard City fan and been a season ticket/card holder for years and years. There are two reasons I wouldn't go 1) on holiday.2)  Illness.

So as a diehard City fan, are you happy for this nonsense to continue?

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Death? It might be a struggle to get there TBH. 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If anyone doesn't attend for that reason then they Can't call themselves a City fan.

I don't think adults really care about how they class themselves as a fan. Most just go down to enjoy themselves and cheer on their local team. Not dwelling on what superfan badge level they've got. 

27 minutes ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

I have 4 season tickets 1 for me 1 for the missus (she hasn't been since wigan) and 2 for the kids I will be the only one dedicated/stupid enough to go as it's a school night for the kids all though one of them doesn't want to go anyway so that's 3 more empty seats

Think of how many will be after them extra free tickets!!

3 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

I don't think adults really care about how they class themselves as a fan. Most just go down to enjoy themselves and cheer on their local team. Not dwelling on what superfan badge level they've got. 

Sorry Ben, you've lost there.........:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Get ******. I'm not going because iv'e had a guts full and need to make a stand. You sit on your hands and just let it happen then.Don't start calling people non supporters, who was the one who went to Wembley with the gas. You really do think your'e above everyone else don't you :grr:

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

*NEENAR NEEENAR NEENAR* *NEENAR NEENAR NEENAR* *NEENAR NEENAR NEENAR*

SUPERFAN ALERT. SUPERFAN ALERT. SUPERFAN ALERT.

*NEENAR NEENAR NEENAR* *NEENAR NEENAR NEENAR* *NEENAR NEENAR NEENAR*

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Get ******. I'm not going because iv'e had a guts full and need to make a stand. You sit on your hands and just let it happen then.Don't start calling people non supporters

So not attending is your personal protest? Obviously that's your choice but as a true City fan it's not an option for me.

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Trapped in the managers office ?

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Sorry Ben, you've lost there.........:dunno:

You said no one can call themselves a City fan for not attending for those reasons. 

I'm saying most stable adults don't care about those labels. Most people are just normal blokes, not in the superfan competition constantly. 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Such non fans probably care more than you and have a life..

Saying non attendees aren't City fans reinforces what a WUM and attention seeker you are.

Fair play to those who attend if t they want to accept what's happening. Dont ever say I'm not a City fan though if I elect to do something else.

1 minute ago, shelts said:

I'm forcing all the family to go as I've paid rather a lot of money for em. I can't say I'm the most popular person in our house. 

#doghouse 

I know your pain I wasn't the most popular person in the car on the way home from burnley  (told them all we would definitely win) and my youngest is still bitter I wouldn't take him away to Cardiff so he could (in his words) have a fight (he didn't get that from me )he's 6 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

So not attending is your personal protest? Obviously that's your choice but as a true City fan it's not an option for me.

Condescending again i see, you really are a bellend . I'm more of a true City fan than you know, i'd rather stay away than continue contributing to the poisonous atmosphere that's going on at the moment. I see you dodged the gas remark . Closet :gasmask:

Archived