IGNORED

LJ you sneaky little ****

coxyboy

25 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

In my opinion hung Pembo out to dry to deflect this utter shambles we are in to save himself.....a disgrace 

Key words here: "in my opinion".  You are coming to a conclusion about something that hasn't even been announced yet.  All you are doing is expressing blind prejudice; you have absolutely no idea whether what you suggest is true.

It's not disgusting that he's gone because the defence which he was responsible for was dire.........what is wrong is that Lee hasn't gone also as he has overall responsibility for the teams performance.

Looks like Lee has stitched Pembo right up and slithered away from trouble like the snake he is.

On the positive side, we may now get a decent defence coach in who will be tough enough to pick his own players. 

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

It's not disgusting that he's gone because the defence which he was responsible for was dire.........what is wrong is that Lee hasn't gone also as he has overall responsibility for the teams performance.

Looks like Lee has stitched Pembo right up and slithered away from trouble like the snake he is.

On the positive side, we may now get a decent defence coach in who will be tough enough to pick his own players. 

By 'tough enough' you mean willing to stand up to LJ and say what he thinks? IF the rumours on the Pembo thread are right that is why he got dumped!! So I don't see how anyone can say this will lead to a positive until our clueless Super Coach gets the boot he richly deserves.

Archived