IGNORED

LJ you sneaky little ****

coxyboy

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

This is just another example of the madness at AG at the moment.  Pemberton was the only one who was not useless.  Johnson and Holden simply dont know what they ate doing and neither does it seem that the board and major shareholder do either.

Pemberton was the one man who could lead us out of this mess once the other two had gone.

Ive lost all hope now.

I've never been coached or managed by any of them.

How do their styles differ?

Theres one thing I learnt from star trek of all places, it has served me well in various careers over the years, Lee always appears as an affable friendly chap in interviews: Rule 48 of the Ferengi rules of aquisition, make note of it: The bigger the smile the sharper the knife.

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Ive only been coached/trained by one professional football league coach a long time ago, but you can see how the players are coached by their performances and tactics on the pitch.

That doesn't really explain how only Pembo could keep us up 

4 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Wasn't Pembo the defensive coach and hasn't the problem been defending? 

So yes he should've have gone

Isn't LJ the manager and the problem has been we dont win enough games in the results business??

So yes LJ should go, or is that not the same thing?

3 minutes ago, collier said:

Isn't LJ the manager and the problem has been we dont win enough games in the results business??

So yes LJ should go, or is that not the same thing?

But that wasn't what I was asking, if LJ goes then he goes but it seems a number are blinkered towards Pembo... if he is the defensive coach and the defending has been shambolic, surely he has to go as well? Or should we keep him on out of sentiment?

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

But that wasn't what I was asking, if LJ goes then he goes but it seems a number are blinkered towards Pembo... if he is the defensive coach and the defending has been shambolic, surely he has to go as well? Or should we keep him on out of sentiment

You didn't ask. You said he should go. I am then saying LJ is the manager and by the same token his job isn't being performed to the same degree as Pembo, therefor he should go as well yes??

This feels almost personal now , you know I have never witnessed this level of dislike for a City manager in all my years. I don't know Lee personally but I can honestly say I really dislike the man with a passion.

I will not watch City again until Johnson is gone and Lansdown starts making some wise decisions.

As for Bristol Sport what a total joke and embarrassment I urge people to stop buying their merchandise, to stop eating and drinking in their bars and restaurants.

We have all been mugged off

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

This feels almost personal now , you know I have never witnessed this level of dislike for a City manager in all my years. I don't know Lee personally but I can honestly say I really dislike the man with a passion.

I will not watch City again until Johnson is gone and Lansdown starts making some wise decisions.

As for Bristol Sport what a total joke and embarrassment I urge people to stop buying their merchandise, to stop eating and drinking in their bars and restaurants.

It feels personal because of all the shit spouted about him by posters and others believing it to be true, this thread is a prime example of this

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Of course if he isn't performing to the same degree and yes I did ask the question, just not to you

Ok I didn't see you ask so only used what I could see. Im glad we are in agreement then that you cannot pick individual people out to blame. If the defensive coach has to go then so should the rest. Im sure it used to be called a management team. That team has failed period. As any decent sunday morning pub team would say "one in, all in!!" 

2 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

It feels personal because of all the shit spouted about him by posters and others believing it to be true, this thread is a prime example of this

Gosh your right, I'm wrong, I do apoligise, maybe I shouldn't be so childish.

Maybe I should try and be more like you.

Thank you very much for you kind input

25 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Wasn't Pembo the defensive coach and hasn't the problem been defending? 

So yes he should've have gone

Arguably yes, but what we don't know is his remit as defensive coach, is it tactical, positioning, one on one skills? Even then, when you have a head coach changing formations like they're going out of fashion, how limiting is that? 

For me the blame lies across the whole management team, equally to each person, because we simply have no idea of the length of each members responsibility, and they should all be going, because there is a clear lack of management and organisation come each game.

12 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

bet i dislike him more.

1 hour ago, ColeCiderRed said:

oh right... Sorry hadn't heard it as fact! Just a few posters who claim to be ITK. Also read he had Tomlin up by the throat. Which is an assault, if true that would not necessarily be an unfair dismissal.

I guess I'll just wait and see what the club has to say and take that as fact.

Steve's got us all by the balls. Is that assault too? 

6 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

I just judge him on his shit level of performance to be honest.and I don't need any posters to influence me

I gave him a chance as coach even though in my opinion he stole a living here as a player - clean slate for me.

I do not like what I see one bit and haven't for a long time.

As for Pembo I thought he was a dead man walking for months and surprised he didn't go when Wade did.

Apparently defensive coach so probably should go, as should the person who picks that defence and formation 

Will we ever know what is behind the departure? Not sure, but it reinforces that LJ is here next season as there goes last seasons "safe pair of hands"

Archived