IGNORED

LJ you sneaky little ****

coxyboy

Is it just LJ though? Someone (KITR?) mentioned on another thread that perhaps Jnr Lansdown got involved with team selection, unless I have completely misunderstood what I was reading (quite possible at my age).

I wonder how paly these two are and how much they bounce ideas of each other? If they are mates that would give LJ a double Teflon coating IMO.

Strange and worrying times.

29 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Key words here: "in my opinion".  You are coming to a conclusion about something that hasn't even been announced yet.  All you are doing is expressing blind prejudice; you have absolutely no idea whether what you suggest is true.

And you do ??

23 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Of course he doesn't. None of us do. That's the point he's making. But you're the one that's started the thread, and chosen to title it as you have, all based on something you don't know.

Read it u dick . I said in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

I understand he posted a goodbye message on Twitter.

Do you know for certain his supposed dismissal has anything to do with LJ?

It is not supposed dismissal , has been dismissed. Fact that it was managers decision 

2 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

It is not supposed dismissal , has been dismissed. Fact that it was managers decision 

oh right... Sorry hadn't heard it as fact! Just a few posters who claim to be ITK. Also read he had Tomlin up by the throat. Which is an assault, if true that would not necessarily be an unfair dismissal.

I guess I'll just wait and see what the club has to say and take that as fact.

14 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

oh right... Sorry hadn't heard it as fact! Just a few posters who claim to be ITK. Also read he had Tomlin up by the throat. Which is an assault, if true that would not necessarily be an unfair dismissal.

I guess I'll just wait and see what the club has to say and take that as fact.

You will swallow what shite this Club spin out will you !!!

Surprised we havnt employed Alaistair Campbell for some full on twisted spin

27 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Read it u dick . I said in my opinion 

With the greatest respect ( because that's how I tend to address my fellow fans, in preference to 'dick'), you're confusing opinion and fact. Your opinion is about LJ hanging JP out to dry and him being a **** (which I assume is different to dick). Now you may know that he's been sacked, and you may know that LJ was responsible, but if you do then you're the only poster I've read who knows that for sure, including on the other 9 page thread. And the point of DPs comment was that you're basing your opinion on something you don't know. 

Like I say, you may know the facts, and if you do then apologies, and although I'd still disagree with your opinion, it's yours to hold. But if you don't know the facts it just feels like yet another excuse for a pop at LJ. And there are plenty of other real facts that enable you to do that already! 

This is just another example of the madness at AG at the moment.  Pemberton was the only one who was not useless.  Johnson and Holden simply dont know what they ate doing and neither does it seem that the board and major shareholder do either.

Pemberton was the one man who could lead us out of this mess once the other two had gone.

Ive lost all hope now.

Archived