IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, RaspberryRed said:

That's because LJ is insistent he's a Left back. Feel sorry for the lad

The weird thing is, he hasn't acted like it. Said he's a left back but has played him Left back, left wing back, left midfield and centre midfield this season. Agreed I feel for Joe.

The overseas players we have recently bought, yes they get paid well but I doubt they knew much about City before they joined and I wonder how the hell the club was sold to them as they must all feel demoralised and cheated (abit like me watching City lose week in week out) 

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Have the chants started yet? That's the only hope of getting rid of the ******* tosser, at least make sure SL can hear it!!! That's presuming he hasn't got earplugs and ear defenders on!!

Hes probably tucked up in the eagles nest in guernsey in his rovers jimjams watching his live stream and laughing his bollocks off.

It's ok guys don't worry, this game is all about fine margins, and getting the right tempo, so hopefully with a little bit of luck and application in the right areas things will start to click for us, because we do like to get the ball down and play the right way. At the end of the day we need to keep showing what we've benn showing and it will come for us because deep down we've all been doing some soul searching and blaaaaaadeeee frigging blaaaaaaaaaaa

1 minute ago, CheddarReds said:

Personally I think he'll be here next year even if we go down. Scary

Then SL must be determined to drive us into the ground or maybe he's started early. Better see a doctor. 

What an incompetent owner. 

Archived