IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Now the stadium is built, the club has some value in any sale, assuming the right deal is offered. 

Let someone else have a go SL. 

Agreed, time to sell up SL. How about James Dyson worth £4.5 billion in 2016 to add to his Bath Rugby ownership? 

Goes without saying that LJ, MA, and DH will have to go first.

Time for fresh ideas and some hope. 

I remember once against Barnsley towards the dismal end of the Osman years the crowd turned so badly that many started openly cheering the opposition - that was the one and only time I've seen anything like it. I'm guessing we're at a similar tipping point tonight at the Gate? 

1 minute ago, Lucan said:

Just got in from work.. can someone (sensibly) bring me up to date with how the team are doing?  Playing badly\averagely\poor?  Whats the formation etc?

Read the past 5-6 pages, it doesn't make great reading which should give you a good idea and bring you up to speed 

1 minute ago, poland_exile said:

I remember once against Barnsley towards the dismal end of the Osman years the crowd turned so badly that many started openly cheering the opposition - that was the one and only time I've seen anything like it. I'm guessing we're at a similar tipping point tonight at the Gate? 

I remember that. Yes.

Archived