IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

At least when pembo was here you knew someone had a clue, where are we now hes gone ? I dont think anyone on the coaching team has ANY experience of the championship. Here he is on RB as i type, you ******* poisonous dwarf, hows uncle steve ? balls deep i bet.

So, LJ says in his RB interview that the Pembo decision was joint between LJ and the Board...Jamie Mac thought highly of by LJ and the by Board...young and enthusiastic...

...I ask myself...is that what the club needs? In my opinion grizzled and wily would be a better bet at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, AshtonG666 said:

LJ must run to his car when he leaves the ground in fear he will get blasted by afew fans 

He might be short but don't forget that shirtless pic we saw of him on here sometime ago, he looked pretty trim and  muscled ...... I'd hate to see 'the shit hitting the fan' .

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

So, LJ says in his RB interview that the Pembo decision was joint between LJ and the Board...Jamie Mac thought highly of by LJ and the by Board...young and enthusiastic...

...I ask myself...is that what the club needs? In my opinion grizzled and wily would be a better bet at the moment. 

What he really means is . The directors box is directly above the dugouts and pembo refused to have strings attached to his arms

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I'm so tired of this "YOUNG" rubbish. I Lee am young and promising. Jamie is young and promising. For gods sake you are above middle age and you are not promising just because you are in an OAP business where nuts rotate. Grow up. You are middle age and NOT promising.

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Due to my self imposed exile i cannot comment on the game so any input from those who were there would be nice. Listening though sounded very much like most games, Last 20 though i was jumping out my seat thinking we might win it. I want Johnson gone but still want my club to win

We were really poor in the first half. Once Djuric and Taylor were on we looked much better and created more chances. We should have won in the end, which was much more than seemed likely at half time. Too little too late really.

45 minutes ago, cityexile said:

In isolation, sounded like we were unlucky overall not to win it on the second half effort.

Equally, it is not in isolation. Another home game has slipped by, and given the other results tonight we have lost ground.

Minimum four wins needed from ten. Cannot see for the life of me where they are coming from.

Bloody amateur formation and personnel first half. 

10 minutes ago, Offside said:

We were really poor in the first half. Once Djuric and Taylor were on we looked much better and created more chances. We should have won in the end, which was much more than seemed likely at half time. Too little too late really.

Thanks. sounded very much the same from the radio

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Each and everyone at the club starting with Bristol Sport employees should be sacked 2 p.m.

Ticket office employees and Adam Baker the only exceptions.

God bless Bristol City Football Club.

Rumour is there is a meeting at 5:30pm tomorrow #swede  :whistle:

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson: "In the end we might have won it. I thought before the game that our substitutes would make a difference and that's exactly what happened.

Bizarre!! IE I left my best players for the job sitting on their asses for an hour

2 hours ago, Dorset_Cider said:

Ah the line up........ erm 

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me,
As plurdled gabbleblotchits,
On a lurgid bee,
That mordiously hath blurted out,
Its earted jurtles,
Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,
And living glupules frart and slipulate,
Like jowling meated liverslime,
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me,
With crinkly bindlewurdles,mashurbitries.
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't!

Vogon poetry at its best !

Archived