IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

7 minutes ago, cityironman said:

On to the third 'must win' game in a row then!! What a ****in joke!

Its the BS bullshit and the LJ deflect everything away from me cause its not my fault, machine clicking into gear.

2 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

Burton pick up a useful point at Hillsborough, where we threw away yet another two-goal lead.

Desperately searching for positives, just about the only thing I can think of is that everyone from about Ipswich down could conceivably be dragged into this mire.

If Lansclown grew a pair and jettisoned LJ tomorrow we would still have a chance of turning this around, but he won't so we're stuffed. 

Think it's too late now, 10 games left, he's here for ever.

4 minutes ago, AzerbaijanApeman said:

Burton pick up a useful point at Hillsborough, where we threw away yet another two-goal lead.

Desperately searching for positives, just about the only thing I can think of is that everyone from about Ipswich down could conceivably be dragged into this mire.

If Lansclown grew a pair and jettisoned LJ tomorrow we would still have a chance of turning this around, but he won't so we're stuffed. 

Yeah Wigan away won't be easy and then it's Huddersfield on a Friday night which I can't see us winning and not long after another key game against Wolves 

Also searching for positives, hopefully away from home against Wigan the players might feel less pressure without the home fans on their backs as against Derby and Newcastle we started well but their classed showed in the end as they are both half decent teams. Wigan are not in the same class so fingers crossed for 3 away points 

How many times does he have to learn that starting with one up (especially at home in a 'must win' game) and waiting until we inevitably go a goal behind before he goes with two up front, is not the way to win football matches!! He takes incompetence to a whole new level!!!

Looking at it from our opponents' standpoint, if you were a Norwich fan you would not be a happy bunny heading back east tonight - they really needed a win to have any realistic hope of staying in the play-off fixture and must've fancied beating us.

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Terrible selection cost us two points, why play Wilbs one up, in a game we had to win. Has Lee actually actually got a coaching badge?

Of course he's got a coaching badge.

He got it when he was in the scouts, along with his tracker badge, helping others badge and fire making badge.

3 minutes ago, cityironman said:

How many times does he have to learn that starting with one up (especially at home in a 'must win' game) and waiting until we inevitably go a goal behind before he goes with two up front, is not the way to win football matches!! He takes incompetence to a whole new level!!!

Every bl00dy time.

50 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Really going for it tonight, so WTF happened Saturday?  That's the game they should gone kitchen sink , they were there for the taking.

Whichever way you slice it , Johnson is an inept, clueless ******* who's hanging onto the job because the owner looks on him as the idiot son he never had.

Maybe SL wanted a pair of them ?

1 minute ago, Red Exile said:

Nice Pembo tribute playing on Radio Bristol...a rather more dignified response to his departure than the one from the club!

Exactly what I was thinking, I had real goosebumps when they played the clip of us picking up our first title in 60 years. 

That moment feels like a lifetime away now. What the **** is wrong with this club , how can we **** it totally up in such a short period of time :grr:

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Exactly what I was thinking, I had real goosebumps when they played the clip of us picking up our first title in 60 years. 

That moment feels like a lifetime away now. What the **** is wrong with this club , how can we **** it totally up in such a short period of time :grr:

Cronyism mate. Its heartbreaking.

Archived