IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttt

I felt the lads gave everything tonight

It's fine margins in this league, we only lost by the odd goal

We go again on Saturday

I thought Joe Bryan showed his Premiership class this evening

I would like to thank the fans for chanting the team on, although I couldn't quite catch what they were chanting

38 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Caption this

14248887-large.jpg

Ah the line up........ erm 

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me,
As plurdled gabbleblotchits,
On a lurgid bee,
That mordiously hath blurted out,
Its earted jurtles,
Into a rancid festering confectious organ squealer. [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles,
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts,
And living glupules frart and slipulate,
Like jowling meated liverslime,
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me,
With crinkly bindlewurdles,mashurbitries.
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon,
See if I don't!

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

17,000 total idiots

I am not a fan of LJ, it's nothing personal, I didn't like him when he was here as a player and I was astounded when he was appointed manager. I don't want him to stay, I want an experienced manager at this level to be in charge.

So, now I've got all that out the way I'd just like to genuinely know why you chose 'Alan Dicks' as your account name on here? You have ridiculed people who have made a case to stick by both the club and LJ at this time with replies like 'Yawn' and now you've called everyone who turned up tonight an 'idiot' - do you realise that Alan Dicks didn't bring instant success? The fans wanted him out and made their thoughts clear, but dear old Harry Dolman stuck by him for a long time and he eventually brought success.  So, I thought by choosing your 'username' you would have been quite sympathetic and understanding of patience? 

As I said, just genuinely interested...

Archived