IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

We've scored?

I am afraid that the gambling gods do not smile upon betting against your own team when you are in two minds about actually WANTING them to lose.

For the record... I went Norwich win too.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I am not a fan of LJ, it's nothing personal, I didn't like him when he was here as a player and I was astounded when he was appointed manager. I don't want him to stay, I want an experienced manager at this level to be in charge.

So, now I've got all that out the way I'd just like to genuinely know why you chose 'Alan Dicks' as your account name on here? You have ridiculed people who have made a case to stick by both the club and LJ at this time with replies like 'Yawn' and now you've called everyone who turned up tonight an 'idiot' - do you realise that Alan Dicks didn't bring instant success? The fans wanted him out and made their thoughts clear, but dear old Harry Dolman stuck by him for a long time and he eventually brought success.  So, I thought by choosing your 'username' you would have been quite sympathetic and understanding of patience? 

As I said, just genuinely interested...

Remind me when Alan Dicks only won 3 games in 5 months oh yeah and spunked the equivilent of 16mil on 19 players only 3 good enough for his starting line up

1 minute ago, Offside said:

We' ve woken up. Finally. Stretching them at last.

This is the biggest frustration.

We have players more than capable of competing at this level but they seem to be stopped from doing so by the way the coach sends them out - formation, selection and tactics.

Archived