IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Remind me when Alan Dicks only won 3 games in 5 months oh yeah and spunked the equivilent of 16mil on 19 players only 3 good enough for his starting line up

I didn't for one second suggest that Dicks had an identical record of failure to LJ....I merely pointed out that he struggled for a long time and Harry stood by him and he was eventually very successful. 

I also pointed out in my post that I don't want LJ here...and never did...I just wondered why a poster whose username is Alan Dicks is quick to ridicule any fans who turn up at games and posts 'Yawn' when anyone on here puts the case for standing by the club and LJ.

Your reply is a cool over-reaction though! Cheers...

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Remind me when Alan Dicks only won 3 games in 5 months oh yeah and spunked the equivilent of 16mil on 19 players only 3 good enough for his starting line up

Just ignore him.. Dicks got us up for a total of 90k.. Todays football is unrecognisable to the beautiful game of the 70s, you cannot compare the two. If Dicks would have had the backing that this idiot has had he would have had us in Europe in no time.

Archived