IGNORED

Match Day thread v Norwich

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, CheddarReds said:

Doubt it helps Bryan has no idea what he is. He's said himself in a programme this year he wants to nail down one position and hasn't found it confusing the position changes. 

But he's also a smart lad and the current predicament and displeasure from fans will get to him.

That's because LJ is insistent he's a Left back. Feel sorry for the lad

I can't work out what SL is going to do if we lose tonight.

Will he:

a) lay off all the players and sign a bunch of free agents in the hope they can get better results?

b) knock down Ashton Gate and play the games in a different stadium in the hope we play better elsewhere?

or

c) ban all the fans and give free tickets to people who have never been to AG before in the hope that a new set of fans will lead to a change of fortunes?

I just can't think of what other change he could possibly make that might lead to an upturn in form...

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

I can't work out what SL is going to do if we lose tonight.

Will he:

a) lay off all the players and sign a bunch of free agents in the hope they can get better results?

b) knock down Ashton Gate and play the games in a different stadium in the hope we play better elsewhere?

or

c) ban all the fans and give free tickets to people who have never been to AG before in the hope that a new set of fans will lead to a change of fortunes?

I just can't think of what other change he could possibly make that might lead to an upturn in form...

Sell up

Archived