IGNORED

The I'm sorry Lee Johnson thread

Inactive user

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ah, I see it now, apologies mate, you were man enough to apologise. Still don't see why you thought anyone should need to apologise after the ridiculously random win against Huddersfield, but fair play to you, and apologies again....

Cheers.  I piss about a bit with some comments but tonight is just, we'll, numbing.

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

Cheers.  I piss about a bit with some comments but tonight is just, we'll, numbing.

It's just so hard to take....I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember, but I haven't renewed yet and that just upsets me....it just didn't need to be like this....no reason why we should be battling against an almost certain relegation...

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It's just so hard to take....I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember, but I haven't renewed yet and that just upsets me....it just didn't need to be like this....no reason why we should be battling against an almost certain relegation...

Agree.  Big changes required to reunite the club.

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

As I've said before, I think the whole Coppell saga has scarred and scared SL and he's now nervous about appointing a big name, a proven guy....so he's gone with a list of honest yet limited appointments. 

With Warnock + £15m we'd be looking at the play offs with a chance of promotion to the premier league....but myself and anyone else who suggested Warnock when Cotts left was just laughed at and scoffed at by people who were more than happy with the 'young, dynamic, highly sought after' LJ....

2 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

It's going to take very big changes I think.  The league position is what it is but the number of people that are questioning SL and the structure of it all is telling.  Some of us weren't happy even with the distraction of running away with Div 3 and the paint pot trophy, we could see the issues ahead.

This isn't an I told you so post but just pointing out the fact that more people are starting to wake up and that is going to make a huge difference going forwards.

Archived