IGNORED

Statue for Lee

9 minutes ago, Selred said:

Everyone bar a few posters (who shall not be named), can be in my fluid top 10. Now all play nicely as I don't do favourites. 

Hang on. You can't just tell me I'm the best poster on here and then take that away from me, by telling me I come SOMEWHERE in the top ten?!?:bruce_h4h:

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Hang on. You can't just tell me I'm the best poster on here and then take that away from me, by telling me I come SOMEWHERE in the top ten?!?:bruce_h4h:

Exactly @Selred, I want to know if I'm second best to @Dolly or am I in a fluid top 5 or even 10! Your answer might take some shine off our result last Friday, so be careful. 

7 hours ago, Selred said:

I'm board of this crap sarcastic threads by @Taxi for Johnson, how do I block him please mods? There's too many good posters on OTIB for it to be allowed to get ruined by childish threads.

Surely you can resist the temptation to click on a thread @Taxi for Johnson has started if you don't get or like his humour, rather than reply to one with a complaint?!

It takes all sorts to make a world.....yet you feel the need to block someone rather than just scroll down past their threads.  

Waste of effort really...more important stuff to think about?

14 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I know people will take the piss, but lets get this thing built. 

I will put the first 50p down if someone is prepared to act as Treasurer.

We need someone upstanding and trustworthy, so basically anyone except Robbored.

It will take a few years to commission and build, so it would be great to unveil it on the night of our first European match.

Come on - lets get behind Lee and the club.

:winner_third_h4h:

tfPemberton

I think a statue is a little too early.

I think a full page advert in the EP (or whatever they call themselves now) every week would be more appropriate with a mention in the Commons.

Mods?

How do I ban Selred from my threads?

Is there a button for people like him? Or do I just have to accept he has the right to post, 'whatever he likes', regardless of third party approval?

I am seriously considering throwing the toys out of the pram and placing him on ignore.

:pacifier:

tfj

P.S. Fund is still at 50p, even after the weekend.

P.P.S. Not sure if RednwhiteRob is a suitable person, and I would have to take him off my ignore list.

P.P.P.S. Mods? How do I take RednwhiteRob OFF my ignore list.

P.P.P.P.S. If I change my mind, can I just put him back on ignore, or is there a limit for pissing about and being childish when you read things you don't like??

:fastasleep:

On 19/03/2017 at 11:20, Taxi for Johnson said:

I know people will take the piss, but lets get this thing built. 

I will put the first 50p down if someone is prepared to act as Treasurer.

We need someone upstanding and trustworthy, so basically anyone except Robbored.

It will take a few years to commission and build, so it would be great to unveil it on the night of our first European match.

Come on - lets get behind Lee and the club.

:winner_third_h4h:

tfPemberton

Sarcasm still the lowest form of wit then.

4 hours ago, Meryl Goodrum said:

Sarcasm still the lowest form of wit then.

Some of you guys have a different sarcasm threshold to me.

This thread is vaguely dryish to me, if you want sarcasm I can provide it for a small fee.

Just remember Pandora's box .............

:yawn:

tfj - Happy Clapping permitting*

Archived