IGNORED

Embarrassed Today

REDOXO

28 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

MASSIVE over reaction going on here.

Playing a well drilled and competent Brentford at their place is never going to be easy.  If Tammys header had been 5mm to the left and Taylor hadn't somehow managed to miss that chance, we'd have taken a decent point.

We're still outside the drop zone and with Blackburn struggling I think there's reasons to be cheerful.

I see you now admit your a troll.

Question. if you really are a City fan why do you get enjoyment coming on here winding people up after a defeat?

Are you not disappointed or upset like us fans? Explain as I don't get it.

1 hour ago, pnefcok said:

Forest probably should've taken all 3 points against us today. They were excellent and Warburton seems to have got them going. I can't see them going down for that reason and also because they have some top quality players. The 17 year old Brereton was absolutely superb for such a young player.

Tuesday will be an interesting game. We've haven't played well in a few weeks now but our home form is pretty good and we're due a good performance to be honest.

You loves it mind 

1 hour ago, pnefcok said:

Forest probably should've taken all 3 points against us today. They were excellent and Warburton seems to have got them going. I can't see them going down for that reason and also because they have some top quality players. The 17 year old Brereton was absolutely superb for such a young player.

Tuesday will be an interesting game. We've haven't played well in a few weeks now but our home form is pretty good and we're due a good performance to be honest.

Before today I thought we would lose at Brentford, we normally do, but we normally have a good game against PNE. I suspect we will get something from this game. 

8 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Question. if you really are a City fan why do you get enjoyment coming on here winding people up after a defeat?

He's a troll - can't believe that people bother replying to his posts

I see his avatar and it sort of sums it up really

I also see Mr WUM himself @Bat Fastard whose been on the forum 24/7 for days has suddenly dissapeared !!!

Spooooooooooky :laughcont:

51 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Playing a well drilled and competent Brentford at their place is never going to be easy.  If Tammys header had been 5mm to the left and Taylor hadn't somehow managed to miss that chance, we'd have taken a decent point.

We're still outside the drop zone and with Blackburn struggling I think there's reasons to be cheerful.

Brentford could have easily had 6

1 hour ago, Rednwhiterob said:

IF , I'm  ducking sick of ifs , buts and maybes . 

Hi Lee. 

It's true that City could have scored 2 in the second half, but Brentford could easily have scored 5 in the first half. So it could have finished 5-2 to Brentford. I'm not sure that makes me feel any better 

24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I also see Mr WUM himself @Bat Fastard whose been on the forum 24/7 for days has suddenly dissapeared !!!

Yeah Bat spends most of his time on the politics forum. What gets me is blind faith.

If were shit or not we will always be City. It's just some can't except were not to good at the moment.

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

I'm as gutted as anyone after a defeat but I'm just looking at the positives, as opposed to winding folks up.

Brentford's ability or otherwise is no excuse for the shite LJ serves up. 

6 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

I'm as gutted as anyone after a defeat but I'm just looking at the positives, as opposed to winding folks up.

Please please please tell me what they were today? Terrible football, fans divided. Club not listening. The only positive today was an away day with mates and the good hostelries and fans met of both teams and others in them. We're not, by some kind of minor miracle, in the bottom 3. But by goodness we bloody well will be soon if that shower that turned up today continues for much longer.  Too late or not, LJ needs to get the hell out of our club. Now. 

4 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Spoken like a man? Who wasn't there today. We were ******* garbage and a late rally does not paper over the cracks.

7 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

This is nothing about differing points of veiw, your just a f@£#!*g wind up merchant...

Gas...

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Been interested awaiting your opinion @Olé

You raise a very good point that we've had 10 days to prepare for that first half !!!!!

Truly unbelievable

Mind you I thought in the week off the back of the Holden / JM 'interview'

What other Championship would consider assembling a management threesome with in essence , basically sod all coaching CV or experience between them- The three apprentices !!!!

He didn't even have the nous or balls to bring in an experienced old head as his third choice 

Landsdown, Johnson, Ashton et al., are playing a real life version of Football Manager.  They think its a game they can reset.  Our management team is a manager with - and I'll be generous here -  a mediocre record wherever he's been, a coach that Walsall fans couldn't wait to get rid of and a coach promoted from a mediocre U23s set up.  Its beyond farcical.

These people aren't fit to be custodians of the club - and I include SL in that.  He can ram his money up his harris.  We were shite before his money, now we're just shite with money.

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I have a theory that he is in fact @Philgas :ph34r:

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Please Bob don't tempt fate, the last thing I want is to have to read his idiotic comments on here, I'm depressed enough as it is

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You are a cheeky bugger Bob! After listening to the match on player - and getting thoroughly cheesed off, I had to attend to family duties and do a "'er indoors" commanded. There are other such commitments during most of today - but never fear, I shall return! Now go and wind up somebody else! :P

8 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Think what you like, but I fail to see how looking at positives makes me a sag.

I doubt you are a sag.

But you are a Happy Clapper.

It's your choice. You will come around to our way of thinking eventually ..........

:P

tfj :protest:

Archived