IGNORED

Players travelling home?

Olé

8 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

**** me the lazy useless bastards have had 2 ******* weeks off, they  don't need anymore time off FFS.

Time off? So after a game has finished what do you expect them to do? Sit on a coach for two hours then hit the training ground until about midnight?

11 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

not sure they'd be training per se, but definitely a warm down and a conversation. Wasn't outside The Griffin, but the fact that the players aren't traveling together demonstrates a lack of togetherness

I watched them get off the bus. Their demeanour showed two tribes to me. One bunch happy and smiley. The other - and the majority - anything but.

Look at these. Why the long faces?

IMG_9666.JPG

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_9670.JPG

11 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Seen O'Neil hobbling off the tube at Victoria. He said it wasn't a happy dressing room.

Also said he shouldn't have been starting because of his knee injury prior to the game.

Scandalous . Johnson Out. 

:protest:

Sorry but would it be a ' happy 'dressing room after a loss ? 

I'm sure that the physios with all their scientific data wouldn't risk a player if they suspected that he wasn't fit . 

Maybe the  plan was to take him off before the ninety but equally I don't adhere to your statement and suspect , I'll say it kindly , a misunderstanding and not at all an attempt to stir the brown stuff.

Just now, Major Isewater said:

I'm sure that the physios with all their scientific data wouldn't risk a player if they suspected that he wasn't fit . 

Maybe the  plan was to take him off before the ninety but equally I don't adhere to your statement and suspect , I'll say it kindly , a misunderstanding and not at all an attempt to stir the brown stuff.

Major

Look at my pics - not only a divided dressing room after the game but a divided bus before.

Those who don't need to give a shit because they have security - Tammy and Tomlin - and the rest who must know that come what may must know they haven't.

And guess what? I've already bought 4 STs for next season :facepalm:

12 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Seen O'Neil hobbling off the tube at Victoria. He said it wasn't a happy dressing room.

Also said he shouldn't have been starting because of his knee injury prior to the game.

That's quite a coincidence, someone from this forum bumping into a City player at one of the world's busiest underground stations and getting the opportunity for a conversation.

Prseumably if O'Neill had had a knee problem he would have told the manager, and the manager would not have picked him.  Do you really think a manager would pick any player who was known to have an injury?  Don't make me laugh.

Sorry, but this really does smack of bullsh*t, yet for some reason loads of people are prepared to believe you.  It does make me laugh.

58 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Time off? So after a game has finished what do you expect them to do? Sit on a coach for two hours then hit the training ground until about midnight?

I expect them all to be on the coach back to AG home to bed early and ready for an early morning debrief, that is what professional footballers should be doing especially with another important game on Tuesday, yesterday they never earned the reward of either pissing up in London or visiting loved ones in the far flung corners of the UK and maybe such liberal attitudes is what is responsible for your theory that the players are too blame and not LJ.

Fit was the same against Wigan.

Cotts, Alby, Brownhill, GO'N and one other who's slipped my memory, plus FF all travelled independently, all had negative things to say about the manager, one thing that was said was that a number of players were happy to give LJ his P45. He was also called F-ing clueless and a clown.

Like it or not he's a joke to a lot of the players and doesn't command any respect in the dressing room.

Hes a poisonous cancer at the heart of our club, we need to get rid ASAP as we will never be in custody of such a gifted bunch of players.

#johnsonout

6 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I expect them all to be on the coach back to AG home to bed early and ready for an early morning debrief, that is what professional footballers should be doing especially with another important game on Tuesday, yesterday they never earned the reward of either pissing up in London or visiting loved ones in the far flung corners of the UK and maybe such liberal attitudes is what is responsible for your theory that the players are too blame and not LJ.

And remember under SC the players would have been on a coach to a hotel up North , together for 2/3 days before Preston - and players stated it helped them Bond together

oh yes , they won the League One title that season - was obviously a poor idea

4 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Cotts, Alby, Brownhill, GO'N and one other who's slipped my memory, plus FF all travelled independently, all had negative things to say about the manager, one thing that was said was that a number of players were happy to give LJ his P45. He was also called F-ing clueless and a clown.

Like it or not he's a joke to a lot of the players and doesn't command any respect in the dressing room.

Hes a poisonous cancer at the heart of our club, we need to get rid ASAP as we will never be in custody of such a gifted bunch of players.

#johnsonout

Fair play Yorks

Been stating this to be the case for months

Lets wait to see if the Bullshit crying LJ apologists call you out as a liar as they claim there is no disharmony and the players are clearly playing for Johnson

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

I watched them get off the bus. Their demeanour showed two tribes to me. One bunch happy and smiley. The other - and the majority - anything but.

Look at these. Why the long faces?

IMG_9666.JPG

IMG_9667.JPG

IMG_9670.JPG

The pictures prove nothing. In fact, they disprove your theory. In the first one, Tomlin has a long face. In the second one, he's beaming. What does that show?

All your pictures do is capture someone's facial expression at a tiny microsecond in time. Even the happiest people don't walk around with a fixed grin on their face.

48 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

#johnsonout

Not doubting you but how do you know? And was it one of those aforementioned players that called LJ 'F-ing clueless and a clown'?

If what you've stated is 100% correct, it means Alby was bullshitting on the RB live interview a few weeks back, there's a major divide in the dressing room and LJ has lost the support of some, if not all, of the players.

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Not doubting you but how do you know? And was it one of those aforementioned players that called LJ 'F-ing clueless and a clown'?

If what you've stated is 100% correct, it means Alby was bullshitting on the RB live interview a few weeks back, there's a major divide in the dressing room and LJ has lost the support of some, if not all, of the players.

I'm interested that Cotts (allegedly) is in that group… he's only been here a short time and knows LJ of old

3 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why would you assume that?

IMG_4756.JPG

Because I'm going on what I read. If they leave on their own or travel up together and leave on their on their own then it is still bad.

this bunch of players only played for the tv cameras v hudds.

go back to league 1 with the team we had before this crap. They loved the club. They showed cotts respect. Even when a sub came on they made a difference.

had enough of it all

38 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Won't speak on behalf of @YorkshireSection and he will prob clarify but he himself spoke to players who were travelling individually after the Wigan game if I've read correctly previously - has posted about it before but previously hadn't named which players

7 minutes ago, #roe said:

Put them all on the naughty step til Tuesday morning imo.

Surely just like the way the team think that being 6feet away is near enough to consider to be closing an opponent down, somewhere within in sight of the naughty step will do? After all I suspect that the inspirational quote on the top of LJ's infamous drawing board reads 'near enough is good enough'.

Sorry, where's the evidence that they didn't travel to the game together? 

Leaving separately is a different story, it's fairly commonplace and there've been many instances down the years of people from here bumping into various City players in different locations all over the country after games, whatever the result. 

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Leaving separately is a different story, it's fairly commonplace and there've been many instances down the years of people from here bumping into various City players in different locations all over the country after games, whatever the result. 

They were all on the coach when I saw it at about 1.40ish right by the ground 

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Just saying what GON said at the station. I don't ever claim to be in the know and usually get an gossip from this forum. It was just a chance meeting at the station to which GON said a couple of things after I asked a couple of questions.

Course it isn't an attempt to stir things up. He could have meant what he said in a hundred different ways but he did say it.

I found it more strange he was allowed to travel around the underground on crutches!

4 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

That's quite a coincidence, someone from this forum bumping into a City player at one of the world's busiest underground stations and getting the opportunity for a conversation.

Prseumably if O'Neill had had a knee problem he would have told the manager, and the manager would not have picked him.  Do you really think a manager would pick any player who was known to have an injury?  Don't make me laugh.

Sorry, but this really does smack of bullsh*t, yet for some reason loads of people are prepared to believe you.  It does make me laugh.

Why would I make it up and single out GON?!

******* idiot!

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

I've never once seen players arrive individually for any away match, they always arrive together on the official coach. Leaving as you say is a different story, they often have their cars driven up for them and go their separate ways after the games. I guess they are given the evening and the next day off ( so Sunday or Weds) and report for a debrief on Monday/Thursday morning, after Lee has spent much of the weekend reviewing things.

I think Cotterill used to take them away on a Thursday for a Saturday away game, but many players didn't like this as it was too much time away from their families so it was changed when Lee took charge to just one night away.

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

I've never once seen players arrive individually for any away match, they always arrive together on the official coach. Leaving as you say is a different story, they often have their cars driven up for them and go their separate ways after the games. I guess they are given the evening and the next day off ( so Sunday or Weds) and report for a debrief on Monday/Thursday morning, after Lee has spent much of the weekend reviewing things.

I think Cotterill used to take them away on a Thursday for a Saturday away game, but many players didn't like this as it was too much time away from their families so it was changed when Lee took charge to just one night away.

I suspect you are half correct, they probably drove and were picked up at a designated place.

2 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Exactly. But if it gives people a fresh angle to criticise anything and anyone in the wake of a poor performance, why let the facts get in the way.

Archived