IGNORED

Radio Bristol

frenchred

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

You can save the lectures on rudeness or I'll go and find the post in which you addressed me as a "tart" a couple of days ago, and the other various posts where you have called people names.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order and always have been as your posts on the non-football forum demonstrate.

As @GrahamC says either a WUM or "not quite right". The latter being my guess.

All of which neatly sidesteps the fact of the matter.  Very tedious!

23 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I hope that everyone shows respect to our benefactor and understands that he is trying to get us all what we want - some may not understand decisions or agree, but they are not putting their £millions on the line. However much he plans and spends, he simply cannot control everything - best just to encourage and support rather than insult the guy - especially as we sit in the wonderful stadium that he has just built for us.

Look up the word ' sycophant ' in the dictionary, your avatar is alongside it .

Brilliant WUM . 

It can't be easy to always find the positive angle well done Mr F .

:clap:

Just now, Major Isewater said:

Look up the word ' sycophant ' in the dictionary, your avatar is alongside it .

Brilliant WUM . 

It can't be easy to always find the positive angle well done Mr F .

:clap:

Major - this is a bit like people realising that there is a small leak in their boat and then making it much bigger to prevent it from sinking.  

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I won't criticise Lansdown per se like some do but I'm pissed off with him for his backing of numbnuts. I would be asking some searching questions as to why he backs him and what he says to the huge majority of supporters that want Mr Bullet proof gone and have done for some time. The clown has spent more than any other manager in our history, led us on the worst run of defeats in our history, shows no signs of changing that, is leading us to a meek relegation yet SL still supports him against a massive swathe of anti Johnson opinion. Why?

If his name wasn't 'Johnson', would he be backing him? I think not.

He's backing a loser and turning the support of this once fine club against him, why?

Spot on post. I've got a lot of respect for SL but his decisions with management have been shocking.

Everyone knows Cotts was KD's man. SL had to back down on that one. And who was right? 

I know KD hasn't been too well lately but I really hope he picks whoever comes after LJ. 

27 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I hope that everyone shows respect to our benefactor and understands that he is trying to get us all what we want - some may not understand decisions or agree, but they are not putting their £millions on the line. However much he plans and spends, he simply cannot control everything - best just to encourage and support rather than insult the guy - especially as we sit in the wonderful stadium that he has just built for us.

HAPPY CLAPPERS like you are the reason he feels he can do as he pleases and ignore the fans 

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Ignore him.

Look at his post history, he is either a WUM or "not quite right".

14 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

We are trying to support our club but in different ways - I wish to encourage and save my criticism for a time when our backs are not against the wall - wheras you and your friends just want to cause a huge bust up at a critical moment in the season. The silly sexual references refer to things that are not familiar to me - clealy they are huge elements of your life's experience - but I suggest that you keep them where they belong, in your bedroom.  

I hope that Geoff asks the questions that need to be asked but avoide the rudeness and hysteria that seems to infest the attitudes of many on this forum at the moment. Hopefully, once the game gets started we can all give the team fantastic support - especially if we go behind (please don't take that as an invitation for your sexual humour) - because that is when they will need us the most. COYR!

I apologise you are obviously a little bit special

We all understand your plan Steve, but why have you blindly continued to support LJ when it is totally evident with both the mood of the fans and the record of results and signings versus the quality of those who have left that we are in fact going backwards and heading ultimately for relegation this season?

15 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I won't criticise Lansdown per se like some do but I'm pissed off with him for his backing of numbnuts. I would be asking some searching questions as to why he backs him and what he says to the huge majority of supporters that want Mr Bullet proof gone and have done for some time. The clown has spent more than any other manager in our history, led us on the worst run of defeats in our history, shows no signs of changing that, is leading us to a meek relegation yet SL still supports him against a massive swathe of anti Johnson opinion. Why?

If his name wasn't 'Johnson', would he be backing him? I think not.

He's backing a loser and turning the support of this once fine club against him, why?

I've lifted this and posted to 20pence, hope you don't mind just couldn't put it any better myself. 

25 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

We are trying to support our club but in different ways - I wish to encourage and save my criticism for a time when our backs are not against the wall - wheras you and your friends just want to cause a huge bust up at a critical moment in the season. The silly sexual references refer to things that are not familiar to me - clealy they are huge elements of your life's experience - but I suggest that you keep them where they belong, in your bedroom.  

I hope that Geoff asks the questions that need to be asked but avoide the rudeness and hysteria that seems to infest the attitudes of many on this forum at the moment. Hopefully, once the game gets started we can all give the team fantastic support - especially if we go behind (please don't take that as an invitation for your sexual humour) - because that is when they will need us the most. COYR!

We gave fantastic support for the last two games when those on the pitch clearly downed tools and gave up. The fantastic support plan is as flawed as the plan to leave a manager totally out of his depth in charge of a team that don't want to play for him. 

It is most definitely time to get very mad!

Steve a few points you made earlier in the season......

1) We are not yet in the bottom 3 - We have been and are perilously close to it again.

2) We haven't been beaten heavily by anyone this season - We have now

3) We have a plan and Lee Johnson is beginning to get the required results - We have sold young promising players who have gone on to other clubs and have done very well this season and replaced them with players of league one standard at best, plus we have paid high prices for a number of these players. Please explain the "results"?

4) You will not allow us to get relegated - Other teams around us such as Wolves who visit this weekend and Aston Villa, Burton, Blackburn etc all have better results than us over recent weeks, and with our heaviest defeat in the last 5 years coming against Preston this week why have you failed to take any action?

5) It's the fans fault - Well clearly it isn't because we have continued to get behind the team on the pitch and they are still failing to deliver the results needed to get us out of the relegation dog fight. Do you still blame the fans?

6) Please explain the Matty Taylor PR stunt in its entirety?

7) With the worst losing streak in the clubs entire history, £10 Million spunked on league one players, selling our academy youngsters, selling on better players than the ones we have replaced them with, and by insulting and ******* off the entire fan base, inclusive now of even the most die hard happy clappers, why is Lee Johnson still in charge?

8) Please can you explain exactly what you mean by #MakingBristolProud considering a double relegation is on the cards for the Bristol Sport franchise?

9) Please could you also confirm that you will remove the #MakingBristolProud logo from any future merchandise to save future embarrassment?

10) When we do go down at the end of the season are you prepared to address the fans and apologise for ignoring their concerns?

GT: So then Steve, not the best season so far is it?

SL: We're building for the future, giving apprentice coaches senior jobs and buying gifted young players.

GT: In league one?

SL: We are not in league 1 yet, although it would help my tax situation if we did get relegated and I could plough a bit more money into building infrastructure instead of paying the Inland Revenue.

GT: Wow Steve. That's quite a revelation.

SL: Well, I thought I'd be honest about how I run BCFC. If we were too successful I'd have to pay more tax, which clearly isn't on. 

GT: So what now Steve?

SL: Well of course a couple of years in League one. Then I'll hire a decent manager to get us out of that division. I won't give him any money in the championship, so then I can fire him. We'll survive in the championship by the skin of our teeth by hiring a total numpty. Next, I give him loads of cash, sign sub standard players on long contracts and get relegated. It's a great strategy. And is supported by five pillars. 

GT: Really Steve?

SL: Of course Geoff. I'm a very clever man, and if I wanted BCFC in the Premiership it would have happened years ago.

***ENDS***

Archived