IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

Just now, NOTBLUE said:

Always thought the purple and lime was ok,but that kit looks the absolute dogs b******s.

If your dog has purple gonads, take him to see a vet.

If a vet isn't available, take him to the Mem where you might find someone who can provide him with some relief.

Relief of the hand variety.

52 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So is this what happens when the 'evil empire' of Bristol Sport don't consult fans or put things to a vote or request outside interference?

I for one approve of our sporting overlords.

On this occasion.

We  were consulted. A email went out months ago about the kit. I remember putting , keep it simple, no bloody hashtags. 

Not that i  buy kit anymore apart from shorts for holiday, i have to say ,with the white socks that kit looks very smart.

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

When I first saw the white socks I thought WTF but actually it works really well! Nice kit again from Bristol Sport to be fair.

The original P&L kit had white socks. See the goal Tins scored at Anfield.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

When I first saw the white socks I thought WTF but actually it works really well! Nice kit again from Bristol Sport to be fair.

Stil think purple / lime / purple would be visually better but it's a solid 9/10 from me!

7 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Purple and Green.

Fan-*******-tastic.

Now to convince the wife its an investment.

:clap:

Can we please stick to calling it purple of lime. Purple and green makes me think of gonorrhoea.

Which sort of takes the edge off things. And not just the kit.

Just now, Bullbag said:

That is a thing of beauty.

Simple and smart.

Now please let the home kit be the same design.

Red shirts, WHITE shorts, red socks with white trims.

I've always loved shirts that have 'The Robins' on the back below the collar like this one does.

Lovely kit.

I was a fan of the red shorts on the home kit this season but that design with white shorts and red socks would be beautiful!!!

Kit looks lovely, don't get me wrong. 

But I thought the point of getting the kit made in house was to reduce costs and not charge fans so much? £45 for a football shirt is very expensive! Yes it's the going rate but we must be making a big mark up. 

Just now, Selred said:

Kit looks lovely, don't get me wrong. 

But I thought the point of getting the kit made in house was to reduce costs and not charge fans so much? £45 for a football shirt is very expensive! Yes it's the going rate but we must be making a big mark up. 

Guessing the 'saving' is retained by the club on regular purchases.

That said, free shirts for kids can't be cheap, don't imagine many clubs offer that, likewise ST/ST+ discounts also reduce the cost.

Archived