IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

2 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

They go to a 5xl if you're wondering.  That's FIVE XL. 

Yeah but they only ever make like 5 shirts in 5xl. Hubby has rugger shoulders and I can never get him a BS shirt whether City or Bris for love nor money.

Love the kit. Son is stoked as he always has a shirt and takes it in turns home/away shirt. 2017-18 is the turn of the away shirt!

I like that, even like the white socks !! I may even get some shorts for hols , and as they have no pockets the good lady will have to get 'em in bonus :thumbsup:

So I guess I'll have to wait for the home kit for something to moan about..... MISOG at the ready :whistle:

43 minutes ago, Selred said:

Kit looks lovely, don't get me wrong. 

But I thought the point of getting the kit made in house was to reduce costs and not charge fans so much? £45 for a football shirt is very expensive! Yes it's the going rate but we must be making a big mark up. 

Shhhh they want us to forget they told us this

Just now, Redreggie said:

Excellent away kit,lets hope the home kit is just as good Red top, white shorts red socks :fingerscrossed:... 

Change up. I reckon white socks for home too. 

Material looks better on this one too. Hated the last two shirts so hopefully this one isnt another let down!

A cracker of a shirt. Simple always looks classy. Can't really tell until you feel it but it looks at least like the quality and fit of the Bristol Sport shirts is improving every year. More Adidas than TFG!

Excited to see the home equivalent assuming it's the same template.

Just now, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

I don't like the black sponsor and badge, prefer it to be lime as that's what it's lacking for me.

Glad it's back though :dancing6:

Umm, I'm confused. The sponsors white, and the badge is purple, no black in sight 

Archived