IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

I am just back from the rugby, I went in the shop before the match and they have a shirt on display. I grabbed a few photos, very quickly as the shop was really busy (double discount on shirts & training wear today and tomorrow), hard to take photos as so many people walking past, but I did my best. The photos looked like I used a flash but I didn't, the light isn't the best in there

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, RedM said:

I am just back from the rugby, I went in the shop before the match and they have a shirt on display. I grabbed a few photos, very quickly as the shop was really busy (double discount on shirts & training wear today and tomorrow), hard to take photos as so many people walking past, but I did my best. The photos looked like I used a flash but I didn't, the light isn't the best in there

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

looks better on marlon

20 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

My one grumble is, I wanna pre-order it, but I want to try one on before I work out what size I need. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this? @AdamB

The players did comment that it felt tighter than this season's, especially the sleeve cuff. It seems quite fitted on the mannequin now I look at it, the sleeve and the neck that is.

1 hour ago, Raging_Robin said:

Am I the only one that thinks the purple and lime kit looks horrendous? I think it looks amateur and cheap. The coat of arms all in one colour looks horrible too. 

Think I'm in the minority though, so what do I know. 

Was initially a fan of it when I saw the live Instagram video thingy with the players.

Having seen the kit in the flesh via the club shop my opinions have changed somewhat considerably. You'd have to have some balls to wear a bright purple shirts like that out in public. Benidorm stag dos included.

2 hours ago, SARJ said:

Was initially a fan of it when I saw the live Instagram video thingy with the players.

Having seen the kit in the flesh via the club shop my opinions have changed somewhat considerably. You'd have to have some balls to wear a bright purple shirts like that out in public. Benidorm stag dos included.

Mine will be in Barcelona on holiday in July. ;) 

2 hours ago, SARJ said:

You could apply that sentiment to a lot of "fashion" though IMO

Just a pity you can't get the discount at the moment if you order on line, get  given a voucher instead . So for me buying a  £45 shirt I would get a voucher for £6.75.  If I can use the voucher on food or drink fine, but I'm not sure what I can buy in the shop for £6.75

13 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Just a pity you can't get the discount at the moment if you order on line, get  given a voucher instead . So for me buying a  £45 shirt I would get a voucher for £6.75.  If I can use the voucher on food or drink fine, but I'm not sure what I can buy in the shop for £6.75

I went in the shop and ordered mine that way. Then you can pay the discounted price. Only works if you can get to AG obviously. 

Archived